Ashton & Chuck

Power Meeting at

Coffee Bean

5/17/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre and his newest employee Ashton Kutcher made their first public appearance together this weekend ... facing off over java at a Glendale coffee shop.

0517_lorre_ashton_EX_TMZ_01
No word on what they talked about ... but it's the perfect opportunity for our very first ever TMZ PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST!!!!

Submit your entries in the comments section from now until 12:00 PM PT today.

We'll choose the champion this afternoon. Funniest submission wins a pair of classy TMZ t-shirts!!

For contest rules click here.

pincushion

Chuck: Ok Ashton, you'll have to give up this "Russel Brand" look you got going now , and we need to get you a bald spot!

Ashton: Dude....

louie

what time are the godesses meeting us?

LOEL

Chuck: So, are you feeling lucky?
Ashton: Yeah, this is a huge opportunity...
Chuck: No,No I meant lucky that you are here with me, right now. You know I don't like to jinx myself, but this is probably one of the few times we'll meet on good terms.

Sal

So, Chuck..... I'm thinking about celebrating this success by parting with Charlie Sheen. Wanna join me?..

Evan Benz

Chuck: Can you do this show, and make it a hit again?
Ashton: Surely you can't be serious, my acting sucks and everyone loved charlie sheen !!!
Chuck: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Chuck: By the way . . . have you ever seen a grown man necked ???

LindsayM

Chuck: "Rule 1: No strippers
Rule 2: No cocaine
Rule 3: Don't reffer to Demi as a Goddess
... Oh by the way, are you Jewish?"

camaguey

ASHTON: And I can do the same thing I did in in the 70s Show? I mean, I didn't even have a script or nothin'.
LORRE: Look, guy. You have to follow a script, yet. You will be playing Charlie's illegitimate son and Demi will play the part of Charlie's grandmother. You convince her to do this, and there is another 13 bucks in the deal for you.

Romifcsl

"...Just so WE'RE CLEAR: NO HOOKERS, NO 8 BALLS---in OR out of the 'Thirty Mile Zone!!!...& You DO realize that TMZ now has an office in New York City?!?!!!"

HERMAN

It's already in the contract Chuck. I'll never hold your head down like Charlie did, and choke you like that. I promise.

reedamerica

What do Ashton Kutcher and the rest of the straight male world have in common? They both show up in public trying to not look like Ashton Kutcher!

Dana

Chuck Lorre: I think he is on Coke..

Ashton:Really,I thought it was crack...

Chuck:Well Maybe Meth

Ashton:Maybe he is just a loser but Hah,Hah,Hah....I got his job

Royal Flush

So ,Chuck will I always get my money under the table like this----seems weird--but what the hey, it works for me.

Lucy

Ashton: You're looking at me funny. Do I have a bat in the cave or something?

Lorre: Don't talk about your wife like that!

Matthew C

You know Ashton "I'm as straight as a bag of Curly Fries".

reedamerica

Ashton Kutcher and Chuck Lorre caught in the middle of a heated staring contest while at coffee sunday morning.

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments