Ashton & Chuck

Power Meeting at

Coffee Bean

5/17/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre and his newest employee Ashton Kutcher made their first public appearance together this weekend ... facing off over java at a Glendale coffee shop.

0517_lorre_ashton_EX_TMZ_01
No word on what they talked about ... but it's the perfect opportunity for our very first ever TMZ PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST!!!!

Submit your entries in the comments section from now until 12:00 PM PT today.

We'll choose the champion this afternoon. Funniest submission wins a pair of classy TMZ t-shirts!!

For contest rules click here.

majormyjah.com

Caption: 2 Men Winning!

john

Ashton, Will you be My goddess?

reedamerica

#ashton: Going to be on @twohalfmen. @Rumor, @TheRealDemi, @BruceDiehard are going to be stoked. Thanks @clorre.

A viewer

Ashton thinking . . . "My God, I can't believe what I'm doing here. This just might kill my career, but what the h---, the money's too good to pass up, Demi needs more fixin up, and I've run out of fools to punk."

STARK

Ashton, here´s the list of things you need to drink and sniff 3 times a day so you can look like you are 45 in August

reedamerica

"I'm not like Charlie, Chuck. REAL MEN don't buy girls. REAL MEN marry old rich ones and secretly cheat on them with poor, not that hot, younger ones. Ask Bill, he knows."

Sarbear895

"So I can be like 'Dude' and Jon can be like 'Sweet' and I can be like 'Dude'....I'm telling you...that one NEVER gets old"

reedamerica

This just goes to prove my theory... arrogant, narcissistic ****s love coffee!!!!

reedamerica

This just goes to prove my theory... arrogant, narcissistic d*cks love coffee!!!!

Hanging to da lef

So Chuck, why did we have to come to Glendale for this meeting? Well Ashton, this is the only town that still know's me as Chuck Lorre, not, "Chaim Levine". Oh! and bye the way, no i'm not related to Harvey damm it!! Everyone in my family is over five six...

Crazy Head

Its because you are such a great actor - really

Sharon

See those two piles of cocaine on that truck over there... to your left? Feel any temptation? Nothing???? Okay - you're hired.

JGar

"Alright Ashton your perfect for this part, I mean you look way younger, and you still have your boyish charm. Now all I need to do is find a replacement for Charlie and I'm back in the saddle."

Jen

I know your busy Ashton but I have to make a public appearance to piss of Charlie.

john

I'm sorry, I thought you were the other guy on That 70s Show.

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments