Ashton & Chuck

Power Meeting at

Coffee Bean

5/17/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre and his newest employee Ashton Kutcher made their first public appearance together this weekend ... facing off over java at a Glendale coffee shop.

0517_lorre_ashton_EX_TMZ_01
No word on what they talked about ... but it's the perfect opportunity for our very first ever TMZ PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST!!!!

Submit your entries in the comments section from now until 12:00 PM PT today.

We'll choose the champion this afternoon. Funniest submission wins a pair of classy TMZ t-shirts!!

For contest rules click here.

Stiletto

Chuck: You're not as big as I thought you'd be...
Ashton: Umm...that's my cellphone.

Barb

The paps will never find us here.

Matt

Ashton: Say, Chuck, am I on the hook for any money that Charlie may or may not owe to WB?

Chuck: Well, you DID pay for the coffee today. Let me see what I can do on that one. How about this, help me write something witty and clever for my former employee to crumble over for every episode, and then you, my friend, can consider yourself in the clear.

Ashton: But, Charlie is a friend of mine?

Chuck: Wait, your health records never said anything about you being a monkey. I don't speak "monkey." BA-NA-NA?

davey

aston: can Harvey play my dad?

Jeanie

Chuck: "So glad you're in and Sheen is OUT...'Cause having a younger man play Charlie is like a slap in Sheen's face!!"

Judy

Ashton: "I'm Charlie's brother from another mother."
Chuck: "Really?"
Ashton: "Just punking you Chuck"

momof2ny

No Chuck you cannot use my wife in your blurbs. That is no way to get back at Bruce.

bob

Chuck Lorre to Ashton,

" you are Arnolds love child !"

Jen

Do you Ashton Kutcher solemnly swear you will not do drugs, sleep with prostitutes, wear ugly shirts, use the words "winning", "warlock" and/or "tiger's blood"? Do you promise to not call me Chaim, stare at Jon Cryer's bald spot, Punk the crew, or Tweet during filming? And finally, we're going to need your wife to guest appear during February sweeps.

jennifer

Lorre: Charlie really hurt me with those mean things he said, so you see Ashton I want someone I can control now and that is why Demi will not be allowed on the set.

Robert Herzog

Lorre: "Okay Ashton let me explain your role on the show. We have Alan which will be man number 1, we have Jake who is now older so he will be man 2. This leave you and you will be the half....sound good?"

B

Ashton: Hey Chuck, is it okay if I keep the whole 'Thor' hair?
Chuck: Yeah, that's fine and funny you should say that because this coffee is 'thoring' right through me right now.

Stiletto

Chuck: "Ok, enough chit-chat. I need to know a few things, such as..."

Ashton: "I know, I know. Am I clean, do I have insurance, willing to sign for extra seasons, do I have any rider clauses, diva demands...things like that?"

Chuck: "Hell no...Demi...spit or swallow?"

Cookie

Sorry Ashton... YOU'VE JUST BEEN PUNK'D!!!

bunny

Chuck "Can you hook me up with some 7 gram rocks? I lost my previous dealer."