Mel Gibson Goes Topless in Cannes

5/17/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Mel Gibson let it all hang out in Cannes today -- flaunting his curvy physique while smoking a cig on his hotel balcony hours before the big screening of his new flick, "The Beaver."

Mel Gibson Shirtless Pictures
Lookin' good, sugar t*ts.

0517_cannes_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51

victor

That is Nasty--We did not need the little peak of the 70's silverbush--LOL

kelly

Oky has been to quiet to long. Something mean and hateful will happen this week just wait and see. She can not stand for Mel to enjoy himself for one minute with out doing a parking lot stroll or go to court about something. Wonder what it will be this week.
Hi everyone!! For those who got to see The Beaver would love to hear what you think about it. It was not in any theatre within a 15 mile radius of me or I would have gone to see it.
Have a wonderful week!!

kelly81

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Ira Black 10 hours ago Sam:
See--I LIKE Mel's dad, see NOTHING wrong with what he's said or done.

If anything, I don't like he sent his kids to a catholic school. Just a difference of opinion, eh? Like MOST people--people think differently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seems a Catholic upbringing provides a stable foundation where one can proceed to go deeper and wider in their pursuit of truth.

That's youe opiniion, Ira. Seems to me catholic schools (which is what I said, not upbringings) were often extremely harsh on children in those days...in more ways than one.

azlee

all schools were a bit "harsh" the catholic schools of my mom's day used the ruler over the knuckles. It instilled a grounded faith teaching and supposedly no pressures from the world beyond. We know that isn't true but still. In a religion type of mind, it gives you the tools to be able to withstand the evils.

Secular schools spanked (and sometimes I think they should bring it back since some kids don't get discipline at home). Before you shoot me, I am just saying some times strict to the line of harsh (a very thin line) might wakeup some people.

Fidel's niece

Mel rebelled so much
in a catholic school
(called St. Leo's college
ran by Christian Brothers),
that his father moved him to
Asquith High state school.

mel-gibson.html

Majestik

I attended Catholic grade schools and High school. The old ruler over the knuckles was replaced by the "STRAP". I had a teacher drag me down the hall by my pigtails when she thought I did something wrong and that switched over to yard sticks (in high school) I watched a teacher inflict EMBARRASSMENT to a classmate by bending him over in front of the class and smacking him (INCREDIBLY HARD) on the ass with a yard stick, he broke the damn thing. THAT WAS WAAAAAAAAAAY overboard, IMHO.

I won't even go into the CATHOLIC ALL MALES SCHOOLS run by brothers here in Canada. They are still paying off what they did to those Aboriginals.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Ah Maj! BIG HUG!

Tales like that are why I don't like any sends kids to a cathoilc school. Makes me cringe just thinking about the things Mel might (probably?) have gone thru.

Majestik

OMG...NOT ONLY DID I GET 'TWO' QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON TMZ LIVE TODAY, LISA LAMPANELLI ANSWERED MY FIRST ONE LOL.

Harvey sucks though, I put in about eight questions, ALL GREAT ones and they NEVER brought them up, grrrr. Just wait till tomorrow, I'm gonna hit Harvey and his TMZ with some really good ones.

BTW, what the hell is with answering four to five questions off of a 150 questions and putting ONE PERSON off of Skype on?

Sigh...can we go back to the times when it was about the readers, posters, fans and their questions?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Fud. Where are you? Please check in. :(

kelly

@ Ira- 17 hrs ago

I hope the stillness is coming from the legal system. Deportation or charged for all the illegal things she has done. I just can not believe that she will get away with all of that stuff and not be charged. I hope LE is just taking their time and building an airtight case against her.

Fuddy, I pray you and yours are alright. Please check in we are worried about you.

kelly81

azlee

so did post over the last week get deleted? I am on page 55 and it is the end of them. wow

azlee