Mel Gibson Goes Topless in Cannes

5/17/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Mel Gibson let it all hang out in Cannes today -- flaunting his curvy physique while smoking a cig on his hotel balcony hours before the big screening of his new flick, "The Beaver."

Mel Gibson Shirtless Pictures
Lookin' good, sugar t*ts.

0517_cannes_footer

Puckett

@ Someone who actually knows what they're talking about - Oh please my 83 year old father doesn't even have a gut like that. But then he isn't a drinker like you and your fat ass buddies are. lol

chris

TMZgossip 7 minutes ago
looks like miss sweden needs a wax job
and a set of mel's "fakers"
---------
@ tmzg - Miss Sweden isnt the most attractive "woman" I've seen (a bit to hairy for my liking)

Is Mel having to share a room in Cannes or has he overcome his homophobia (sorry couldnt resist).

azlee

I take it after looking at x17 that mel just decided to play with the paps while on the balcony. He really does have a sense of humor.

gossip...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Midwesterner

jabby less than a minute ago

DAG! He used to be good-looking once.

____________________________________

Yeah, well, he used to be twenty-five rather than fifty-five.

Woot

@Someone who actually knows what they're talking about less than a minute ago

Are you people on here for real with the insults? WTF?

My drinking buddies (27-34) are all in much worse shape. Heck, many would kill to look like that after 35 .. much less 55!!

Seriously people ... if you know a 55 yr old with a better body ... then talk.
-------
Your "in worse shape" drinking buddies.... that kind of says it all, no?

All of my friends in their 50s and 60s are in better shape than this bloated, nasty pig.

azlee

I think pucket and gossip are having more fun jabbing and not really caring then believing what they are saying.

huh guys?

Puckett

He needs a breast reduction, among other things...

Curious

kali -
I still have the doll of Baby. A pullstring type that says several phrases. I, um, bought for my kids. Really. =D

Mr. Mel and Miss Jodie looking very fine on the carpet.

moussemaker

He has all the time in the world to work out - he's been unemployed for almost a year.

Someone who actually knows what they're talking about

Puckett,

86?

Hollywood isnt reality. These stars all have nose jobs, chin jobs, tummy tucks, cheek implants, hair extensions, face lifts, etc.

Take a look at the vast majority of 35-45 yr old men ... and Mel isn't faring too bad at all (and he's 55)

Tellthetruth59

TMZgossip less than a minute ago
Oxy is gonna sue giblets for the return of her implants
--------

Didn't she also claim he had her liver and kidneys? You have to wonder how she walks around with all these missing body parts.

Midwesterner

azlee 4 minutes ago

huh guys?

_________________________

Translation: They represent all that is worthless about children.

kali

Curious, I still have one too & several other collectables :)

azlee

nope that isn't what I meant midwestern. Please don't translate what I am saying.....I try hard to keep it decent. I like people you don't. just saying

Puckett

"With all due respect ... I wasnt talking about folks who are withering away ... Im talking about grown men ... not dinosaurs. 90+% of grown men don't have wash-board abs."

Oh please once again. I'm in my early forties and my gut looks NOTHING like that bloated pig's. Do i have washboard abs? No, that's because i don't work out. But i'm not obese like Mel, you and your drinking buddies either.