Miley Cyrus Is a Marked Woman

5/17/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Teen phenom Miley Cyrus commemorated her trip to Brazil by getting some wrist ink the other day.
0517_miley_cyrus_Ramey

So far, we haven't seen a pic of the design Miley had inked on to her body.

Her back tatted winged mom must be proud.

0915_tattoo_footer

anony

She's gonna be Kat Von D in a few months and just as classy.

bailey

lol another lame tattoo for a the disgusting filthy white trash.
who cares about this bimbo.

rico

SHE HAS GOT TO FOLLOW IN HER MOMS TRAILER TRASH IMAGE.....

Sherms

Man she's gross

bob

Few things is life scream louder that you are stupid, worthless trash than a tattoo.

tgrfan42069

have you all seen her step brother.they are nothing but white trash

BDoll

She looks like a little Persian kitty with a squished in face!! Her lips make her talk funi too.....The expression on her face in the fist pic makes me want to barf, and she always looks like that! lol silly Miley....

JimmyCrapCorn

PIG

JimmyCrapCorn

PIG

Shread

I like so many men will never date a woman with a tat or fake boobs. The thought of touching fake plastic makes want to throw up.
It's like a woman dating a man with a penis extension......Fake, fake, fake and YOU can't fool anyone.
Lol, Losers and insecure train wrecks get tats and fake boobs.

JeffTheFan

I still want to know about the tattoo that appears to be situated below Miley's left breast. I noticed that in the two shot with Tish's wings.

northern gypsy

good news is...she's managed to keep her private life...somewhat private...
got to agree with a few comments...she's not a blossoming beauty...
in other words...her disastrous public transition to adulthood has been painful to watch !!!

Superman

It doesn't matter what the design is. It's just another mark of low-class!!!

MarketingWiz

All that's missing is the trailer park, the perfect environment for these hillbillies.

Fred Farkel

"I am Spartacus about an hour ago

"Fred Farkel 11 minutes ago
I have not met ONE tatted person yet who has a 3 digit IQ"
----------

try coming out of your mom's basement and maybe you will. There are lots of people that have tattoos that you don't even know because they get them in places you don't see. Its one thing to not have a tattoo and be like whatever if you do or don't but the people that act like theyre better than others because they don't have tattoos are just d-bags.

_________________________________________________

I am 55 years old and as for my mama... she dead now for 10 years.

Meantime, I have employeed over 1,000 females for the past 20 years and I am well qualified to make a judgment - and that includes my own 25 year old IDIOT daughter.

So.

I'll say it again.

NO ONE WITH A THREE DIGIT IQ IS TATTED UP.

To make matters worse - every female employee I have with those ridiculous tribal tats have NO CLUE what they mean.

CLUE

And the common denominator for all of these females???

MINDLESS STUPIDITY

They will DO ANYTHING that any idiot asks them to do - and they especially value the opinion of men they meet on bus benches.

Other than that... I don't know what to say. If you are 20-something - in the year 2011... your brain does not function the way that brains used to function.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments