'Housewives' Teresa vs. Melissa

Who'd You Rather?

5/17/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With Danielle Staub off the show and stripping, table flipper extraordinaire Teresa Giudice's new enemy on "Real Housewives of New Jersey" is her real life sister-in-law -- and new cast member --  Melissa Gorga.

0517_rather
Question is ...

Persnlmgr

Harvey, you REALLY need to add a 3rd choice to these things:

NEITHER

Jayden

I've never seen them before. The one on the left is a MAN. I'm sure of it.

Puckett

Neither. I'd run like hell from both of those transvestites.

Sue

Of course we all want to be Melissa, rather than Teresa !!!

Melissa is way hoter, richer, and does not have a husband ready to head to prison
for felony ( falseing a driver's license and lying to the federal goverment) charges !

Teresa is a phony and we will all get to see the real JEALOUS her, this season !!

Bob

If ever we needed a "None of the Above" button, we need it now!!!!!!!

Cartman

I think I'd rather make love to my hand, thanks.

ldybuderfly

I don't wanna be to mean here but Teresa is a DOG. But I think the behavior at the Christianing of their son/nephew was atrocious. Teresas brother called her garbage but what is he? Quite the spectical in front of family..especially children. Seems like Teresa isn't the only fame whore in the family....their poor parents. But it's like a train wreck ...I can't stop watching!

Susan

Teresa's brother is absolutely sickening. What a poor excuse for a man. He's such a baby, and everybody seemed to be bullied by his temper and his immaturity.

JR

Melissa and her husband are first class trash!! I cann't believe how they acted at their kids christening. And her with the Kingdom of Jesus all the time. How phoney.

TONY H

Team Teresa Love Her, she's a bit more real then the other Phyco and Phyco Husband ........

sam

Team Teresa all the way. Melissa is hideous on the inside and outside. She was totally jealous of Teresa's national exposure and fed family secrets to Danielle Staub of all people.

She's totally "what about ME?" type, competitive about her house, trashing her in laws on TV she is TRASH and her husband a drunk.

vitamingodfather

Personaly I Want To Do them both. Many times.

radicalred

To the ar.se.hole who keeps posting "TeamTeresa", "TeamGuidice" -- GET A LIFE! Changing your sign-in name to make it seem like more than one person shares your opinion is so middle school.

Teresa is trash. She's a filthy animal with no sense of right and wrong. While they're in bankruptcy for more than $11 million, she's spending foolishly like a sailor. She's a hot head and a sh.!t stirrer, and clearly she's getting a taste of her own medicine from her sister in law. Teresa bought that ticket, now she can take the ride.

THIN LIZZY

The one on the left looks transgendered. The one on the right looks like she's got some black in her.

lisa2

#teamgiudice

Teresa much nicer, way less hateful. Melissa just looks like a street ho. She's a total jealous beyotch.