The Situation -- The FIRST Italian Make-Out Session

5/17/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Jersey Shore" grenade magnet The Situation took in some of the local flavor ... by sucking face with a cute but clueless blonde in Florence, Italy last night.

0517_situation_female_INF

Anyone for some d-bag parmigiana?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Victorhhea

LOL my friend just told me he went to high school with this girl... she's American. I couldn't imagine the cologne stench from that proximity... also THE FRIGGIN SCENERY OMG BEAUTIFUL

GG

I cannot believe how RUDE you all are. This girl is extremely intelligent and has a lot going for her. People make MISTAKES. NONE of you are perfect and have made plenty of mistakes in your life. She looks cute in her outfit in my opinion so either you're are jealous because you are over-weight and busted in the face and you all can't wear cute outfits like that or you are just truly pieces of ****. Maybe there was alcohol involved and people make mistakes while intoxicated. So before you start bashing someone you have no idea about take a look in the mirror, because you're not perfect either :)

Joyce

OMG - It's ashame, he is really one ugly american guy. What comes to my mind when I see him is an OLD WHITE URKLE. Can't understand why camera's would follow. I want to see good looking guys when I turn on a show. Feel sorry for his father.

Alessandro

Hi, i'm italian and i can't understand.. who are these idiots?

They aren't italians but i have American friends and they aren't like them, so what the hell are they? monsters?

francesco

I'm happy that these guys came here, now everybody here can see how retarded americans can be.
Greetings from Italy...ciao ciao

kissmyasthma

It's nice to see everyone has such strong opinions...but last time I checked making out with someone is no huge crime. She is young and having fun. I would like to see how most of you responded in situations like this. Don't act like you've never drunkenly hooked up with someone...this one just happened to be caught by paparazzi. People would- and have- done a lot worse to be on camera.
btw she is one of the most generous and accepting people I know. How about looking at your own sad lives before you lash out.

Go Gators!

She's on study abroad, that's an american girl who goes to my university. It's definitely not fake, and the whole program got in a lot of crap for her being on the show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5