Arnold's Baby Mama

Baby Shower

5/18/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's baby mama had a baby shower before his kid was born, and some of Arnold's staff were front and center.

0518_baby_shower_launch_EX_v2
Apparently Mildred "Patty" Baena knew the sex of the baby because the color scheme at the shower was blue.

Among the 15 guests at Patty's home ... Alicia, a cook who worked for Arnold and Maria.  She's wearing gray sweatpants.

Among the gifts for Patty -- who was 8 months pregnant at the time -- a baby stroller.

We're told Arnold and Maria sent lots of gifts for the baby.

The boy -- now a young teen -- looks like the spitting image of Arnold.

MoonDust

wow, there is hope even for the ugliest of people in the world, then again Arnie is no prize when it comes to looks. The two of them need bags over their faces. Saw the kids pics, and he is as ugly as the father, no DNA test necessary.

Heather

All these pics came from her Myspace page...look her up, and you'll see the kids pics. Ughhh, he certainly is Arnold's offspring!

FreeWill

I am very dissapointed on the Terminator! For the love of God John Connor send someone to prevent this to happens!!!! This guy have to be desperate to hit that!

Judy

This is not news we need to hear about. I am tired of always hearing about these gossiping stories. It just hurts all concerned and in this the boy of this relationship and all of Maria's kids, not to mention the hurt to Maria. Next thing we know, there will be a movie about this. No, this is just sick. Stop talking about it and let all this gossip die down. Gossip is so very wrong on all counts.

ketjo

Ride this Pony Harvey, use that whip and keep it trotting !!!!!

Bye the way, Lindsay called "She pissed !" nothing new on her in 24 owns and whats to know "how about our deal, Harvey I'm going tell daddy on you !"

dianne

What a PIG you are Arnold, and his childs mother is a tramp. Maria, you deserved so much more. Kick him hard to the curb.

King James

Everyone talkin sh$t about what she looks like but I beat 75% yall are ugly as hell and couldn't even get anyone better lloking than what she looks like and no one is perfect so stop acting like Arnold is the only man who dones this he's human

TMZ dont like me

Man, I had visions that the housekeeper looked like Charo, but this chica looks like a female Don Pardo....

Lizz

She is hiddeous... both inside and out! What kind of woman does this?! And poor Maria, she must be beside herself with a slew of emotions from FURY to EVEN MORE FURY esp. knowing that SHE herself also contributed to giving this woman gifts for a child that was Arnold's. Disgusting!

bobby

Power.sex.guns.violence,and you name it, no limit, in our face all day, every day....who cares about Arnolds or anyone elses private life. I just spent a month in a little cabin in the mountains, no TV, no newspapers. Do I have to tell you how great it was to not even hear about the latest dirt dug up on some public figure. I for one think we are better than the crap you feed us and we could do quite well without it.

mick

Its should not be just Arnold sharing this. The mother of the child was well aware that he was married and continued to go down this road. She is just as accountable.

jessup

This confirmed all the stories I heard about Arnold. He has more babies with other women.

greatneck

Looo self esteem, drunk, blinded by the lite, fight with her royal hi-ass...endless......

Kitten

They are both trash

roots

If I were arnold I would f*** the hottest chick I could find. I cannot get over the fact that arnold settled for this for a piece of ass. In all seriousness she is but ugly, you have to be pretty damn desperate to consider boning that chick. Sucks to be arnold.