Arnold vs. Mel

Who's the Baddest Bad Guy?

5/18/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What's worse ... Arnold Schwarzenegger fathering an illegitimate child -- or Mel Gibson's infamous audio rants? Kinda decision that leaves you needing a shower, but still ... CHOOSE one! 051711_TV_arnold_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Tellthetruth59

@Curious -I read Chris' post and links. I thought that review was fantastic and I agree wholeheartedly with his perception of the movie.

I don't feel like posting in the other thread today since my stalkers and haters are annoying me. If you'd like to see all the great pics of Jodie and Mel at Cannes go here. Jodie is glowing and she deserves to after what she's been through with trying to promote this movie under the Oxtortionist cloud.

John

Harvey Levin should top thie list for TMZ exposing every little piece of dirt this site has published, LEAVE THE FAMILLY ALONE dirtbags

Curious

Tell -
Thank you for that link. It's great seeing Miss Jodie's girlish grin and the twinkle back in Mr. Mel's eye.

middleagedcrazy

Really enjoyed Daily Beast, especially an editorial by Sullivan regarding how people get away with this junk -- journalists or people of common sense and goodwill are accused of being conspiracy theorists or worse.

Really thought it was important to mention because of the media manipulations we have seen blatantly exposed in the past year. Just allows the ugliness and intimidation tactics to continue.

Tee hee

ThinkingWoman

Not exactly, bunny. The Gibson's were legally separated when he hooked up Grigorieva. Not only did he never deny his child, but he arranged for her financial security. His hook up only got angry when he wasn't going to provide for her (not their child's) financial security as well. Then, magically, ill gotten recordings she made of private conversations made their way to Radar Online for no other purpose than to destroy him. From the sound of your post, she might have succeeded to some degree.

Curious

MAC -
It was definitely important. Media manipulation goes on all the time but folks don't always understand how deep it can run. It's beyond just slanting a story, it's blackouts and reshaping the "truth" to herd the public opinion along.

Tess

Mel is a bad guy? I would have beat the **** out of that dumb russian bitch too, and I'm a woman. People need to leave Mel alone. He's completely normal as far as I'm concerned.

Curious

Hm, odd notice in a comment box not by a poster.

Testing to see if I finally got banned.

Curious

Apparently not :)

I much enjoyed scrolling through the Getty shots. To my eyes, Mr. Mel appeared slightly apprehensive when they first arrived. I'm guessing the reception of the crowd put him at his ease. The further down they strolled, the more relaxed he got and even did a little hamming up for the cameras.

And such a sweet love shines between those two, like very close siblings.

Tellthetruth59

@Curious - I saw that post too and thought I was banned. Let's see if this works. Foster and Gibson do seem close and their posture and body language was very sweet in those shots in Getty.

Curious

Tell -
It works :)

I liked the Variety shots of Mr. Mel, too. Looks like he and Mr. Grey were having a good time.

Just heaving a big ol' sigh of contentment here.

Curious

Heading out for a bit.

Catch ya'll on the flip.

michelle

my computer seems to be unable to access/open the Daily Beast link

Curious

Seems The Beaver may actually be gaining speed in US.

debschira

WHY OH WHY DID WE HAVE TO GO FROM LINDSEY TO ARNOLD???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments