Ashton, Angus and Cryer

It's Raining 'Men'

5/18/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After the storm they've weathered ... a little rain couldn't stop Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones and their newest castmate Ashton Kutcher from finally appearing TOGETHER at a CBS party in NYC today.

0518_two_half_men_cast_bn_splash
The gang hit Carnegie Hall to celebrate the upcoming season of "Two and a Half Men" ... sans Charlie Sheen

0518_twitter_pic
During the party, Ashton posted a photo of the new threesome sporting their celebration faces.

Still no word on what kind of a role Ashton will play on the show.

D

I have to admit that the three of them look good together. I never would've thought Ashton would have been a good fit...man I would suck at being a producer!

Puckett

Yawn! Whatever i already dropped the show off my DVR list. Except for reruns it's dead to me.

thestones

Hard to believe it's been only 3 months since Charlie "cracked" on the radio. And look how fast we forgot and cared about him and the show. Who cares?

lalaland

I'll bet Ashton's role will be Charlie's illegitimate son. Charlie's character would no doubt have several and it would be a chance for Chuck to silently comment that Charlie's old enough for Ashton to be his son.

Dawn

Can't stand Sheen or Ashton. Hopefully the show ends.

Majestik

Someone needs to tell Ashton the L.A. Kings are out of the playoffs and his time for him to shave his playoff beard.

Howard Decker

OH MY........Anyone but Ashton! Why not have went with Randy Quaid.

Jill

I just want to know what is up with AK's attire. Dreadful!!!

GB

I hope Ashton changes his look.

Italia

Ashton Kutcher is so fine he puts Angus and Jon to SHAME!

Plus, Ashton is so young, he makes everybody else look old.

Ashton is an INCREDIBLE boost for the show and, yes, the show may end up gravitating in another direction but that is FINE with me.

Speaking of FINE, again, Ashton Kutcher! Yahoooooo!

Sorry Charlie, but the show must go on!

His Prince Michael

Cryer, is STYLIN'! Sir, WHERE did you find that CLASSIC
Shark-skin (?!) suit?

BehemothMoon

Good luck to the entire cast and crew! I'll be watching!

Italia

TO: Howard Decker who wrote: "OH MY...Anyone but Ashton! Why not have went with Randy Quaid."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I REALLY don't understand why people were recommending these old burned out guys. Heck, Charlie was old enough and even had gotten so old for the show they had all but married Charlie off because there was nothing else for Charlie to do.

And then all those 80s Brat Pack people (of which Charlie was one), waaaaay to old to play the part of a swinging playboy, unless they were swinging a garden hose.

dman

Ashton is not going to be Charlie, he is going to be a different character. I would think there will be plenty of opportunity to develop a niche for him. IMO Charlie's misogynistic character will not be missed.

panchang810

This show will be more successful than its predecessor even without looney Charlie. With the strong fan base of Ashton among the young group of people and even among the younger male viewers he'd surely be able to pull a lot of new groups of viewers to watch it. I never watched the old show but I will for sure watch this, and I like Ashton. Good choice CBS and Chuck.

It will surely be a hit and only those who sympathize with looney Charlie will say the new show will tank. Naaaaaaaa.