Maria vs. Arnold's Baby Mama

Who'd You Rather?

5/18/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife of 25 years, Maria Shriver -- and the mother of his secret love child, Mildred "Patty" Baena.

0518_maria_mildred_whoYouRather_WM

Question is...

Neil

Who in the world would choose the nanny. Based on pure looks its clearly maria. Also wanted to note that when a woman cheats people ask why she cheated, when, whoopi, kate hudson and the rest of the famous woman (too many to mention) cheated people blamed the guy. I just want people watching this to think about how insane it is too blame male victims when they get cheated on. God Bless maria Shriver and i hope she can heal from this. My prayers also go out to the kids and even arnold.

January Jonez

Peace be w/you and your children Maria...Thank goodness you are finally getting rid of this cad..Heads up on a brighter life ahead!

kennedy hater

Neither really. Ex kennedy girl maria is scary looking. I would do her hard core just because the kennedy's have been screwing us for years.

Franz

I must be pretty hard up to do either of the two. Let me have a go at Scarlett Johansson... I love her lips.

Craig

This is a seriously disgusting question, TMZ. Show a little respect for Maria and the children involved, would you? Bury this post if you have an ounce of decency left.

Kathy

Harsh comments. I wonder what the guys who are mouthing off look like.

chris

Arnolds jump off is revealed. So as the "Circus of Useless Judgment" begins.

Remember this-
All of us where hotter 10 years ago.
We were even hotter 10 years before that.
But in most cases we are all get wiser as our "hotness" fades.
That being said, me and my friends are in the "SLOW BURN" phase. So be nice.

BigReplacementTheory

Looks like an older version of octomom. jus sayin'

Bachi21

Maria, by a hair. "Patty" is not pretty at all, kinda a slob actually. damn guys remember to take your condoms with you when you are done.

DMR

Hmm...Maria has known for months and is sounding off to People like Oprah. Mildred has known for 14 years and hasn't blabbed to anyone. Maria may look a bit better but at least Mildred can keep it between the sheets! Even clean up after!

johnstone

Maria has the typical Kennedy Ugliness.Fatty Patty looks like she would bake the salomi and butter your corn.

irish35

Why don't they ever put a neither button on the choice?

Personally, I think Maria knew, she had to have known, about this kid. 20 years this woman worked in their home, both pregnant at the same time, babies born within one month of each other, and Maria had to have seen this child as it grew, and yes from what blurry I can see, it looks like a white child, not Hispanic, and resembles Christopher, their youngest son. How could Marie not have known. She's a reporter, she's very bright and intelligent. I believe she has known all along. It was only when it came out in Public that she walked away. It was the "I don't care what you do, as long as you don't humiliate me" clause in their marriage.

DezNutz

Why isnt there an option to click "Oh hell no, neither one"

TigsDaMann

Dude.. wth... Who are the 17% who said Mildred... The blind sisters of mercy?

DezNutz

Tigs you must be blind too. If you saw the results then your desperate ass voted.