Mel Gibson -- Booed at Cannes for Something New

5/18/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson was booed like crazy while tooling around the Cannes Film Festival -- but it's TOTALLY not for the reason you would think ... or the OTHER reason you would think. Or the other ...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Tellthetruth59

Tellthetruth59

Let's see - I've been reprimanded and ridiculed for talking about potential photoshop of Mel Gibson in a Mel GIbson thread. I've been reprimanded and ridiculed for posting a link to some pics of Ox in a Mel Gibson thread. I guess all that is left to talk about is... hockey? Get over me? It's starting to get weird.

middleagedcrazy

Good morning / afternoon / evening all folks of good will * + * + *

Sure seems like Mr. Gibson has handled himself very very well in uncomfortable cir***stances, both with the piano player and with the fallout from her own vicious actions.

With Ahnold as a template, Mr. Gibson looks better and better.

Tee hee

Frieda

@Realist Yes, she's going to look just like her mamma pretty soon but with wax lips and the fuzzy, black Halloween hair. I also noticed the raised portion of the top, rear part of her head that is always there. It isn't a natural head shape, it's the wig/extentions underneath. Her bangs look like she is plucking heavily again.

@Tell You go girl! There it goes trying to stomp out others voices again then accusing others of what it does

Tellthetruth59

I pray they do. I post and never directly to the person attacking me but I get attacked over and over again. I'll be writing to TMZ myself this time. The personal attacks for posting a damn link to some picture is getting ridiculous and CREEPY.

Frieda

@Tell Notice who came in from nowhere and started it up...

realist

sigh!

Tellthetruth59

Frieda - I've just posted opinion and info. I don't understand why some people are obsessed with my posts and launching personal attacks against me and stalking me. If they think what I say is not important or interesting hit the scroll button. That's what I do.

realist

Hockey is ok, but I feel sorry for Luc Robitaille. His house is in foreclosure.

You can do almost anything with pictures. Look at the Sunday morning pic distortion of some minor celeb.

The Decorah eagles are getting huge! The wing span on "The Bold One" has to be near 4 feet!

Mel still looks good, I don't care what anyone says.

Oxy doesn't look bad, but for someone who basks in the limelight, she looks more like a hausfrau than anything else.

I had to give my dog away. (sob)

Now, I think I've covered almost everything. So let's have Double Stuff Oreos and Cheese Curls, with cheap wine.

middleagedcrazy

Have been following Andrew Sullivan's musings at Daily Beast about mainstream media --

Especially liked his questions about media and control of information.

Tee hee

realist

Sam, thanks. I think in the long run, she'll be better off.

realist

Yeah, I'll get over it. Still, plotting how to get another one in the future. Perhaps a Scottie or Wheaten Terrier. Maybe a golden/labradoodle.

Majestik

Tellthetruth59 43 minutes ago Some people don't care about hockey but we leave other's to discuss it. That said, some people need to stop obsessing over me.
------------

Just couldn't go without putting a dig at me, huh?

Majestik

Realist,

Don't feel too bad for luc, that man made a fortune when he was playing hockey but he didn't invest it wisely. I can't understand how someone can make 35 mil and not have a thing to show for it. Sigh...I will say this though, I had it bad for him back in the day LOL

Tellthetruth59

@Majestik - It wasn't a dig any anyone - it was a POINT that other's (like me) let off topic conversation about hockey or whatever go by without comment. However, my on topic conversation about Gibson or Ox launches personal attacks. I could not care less about the hockey banter. I scroll past it. You're free to do it all you like. And I never say a word and I won't.