Mel Gibson -- Booed at Cannes for Something New

5/18/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson was booed like crazy while tooling around the Cannes Film Festival -- but it's TOTALLY not for the reason you would think ... or the OTHER reason you would think. Or the other ...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Rogue Warrior

Seriously, I need some man/girl power over on the Lindsay threads. They are off topic 90% of the time talking about their pregnancies, cancer treatments, and "you get the point".

Now on to this story, why is it a story? I wouldn't stop for the pap's either, F them!!!

Tellthetruth59

it's only my psycho/stalker/hater/attackers that talk about hockey. The eagle people leave me alone. I leave my psycho stalkers alone too - but they keep coming at me.

Majestik

Speaking of.............

Gossip, Did you see those Orcas chompin' on some sharks?

BTW, gotta funny story for you. We've got a really popular bar up here, it's called "The Shark Club" Freakin' politically correct crowd made them change their name to the "Vancouver Club" can you believe that?

realist

I still dream about the Lottery. Even with lousy 4 mil cash value, I'd be set for life. Well, at least for the next 10 years or so. But I sure could think of a lot of things to spend 35 mil on. Get me to Harry Winston's asap! LOL

Majestik

Tellthetruth59 less than a minute ago it's only my psycho/stalker/hater/attackers that talk about hockey. The eagle people leave me alone. I leave my psycho stalkers alone too - but they keep coming at me
----------------

Wow, so now i'm a psych/stalker/hater/attacker. Don't flatter yourself.

Majestik

Report realist less than a minute ago Majestik, Yeah, Luc was a looker in his day. Hubby bet on his team every time. Won most of them.

------------

LMFAO, don't we all dream about the lottery, hell, I could do with 1 mil, thank you, oh wait, yeah, I could do alot with that LOL. Poor Luc, I think he's been taking financial advice from Nic Cage, what do these guys spend their money on? Sheesh.

Puckett

Tellthetruth59 53 minutes ago
Some people don't care about hockey but we leave other's to discuss it. That said, some people need to stop obsessing over me

---

Well if you stop obsessively making a fool of yourself in public and no one will take notice of you. When even Mel Gibson fanatics think your an obsessed tool and sick of you it really says it all.

realist

As Mark Twain said "Put all your eggs in one basket, and WATCH that basket".

Majestik

Sam,

Who's fighting, I simply told her to keep me out of her fights. I'm tired of being picked out of nowhere for no reason other than to throw a dig at me.

There are only two people on this board that talk about Hockey, I'm the one that starts all the convos about it. She could've picked ANYTHING to make her point, Eagles, dust bunnies, the weather, how or what people are doing today but SPECIFICALLY picked out Hockey.

I'm not going to bother with the report button, the report button is for REAL trolls spewing hatred and threats. I'm not a coward nor am I afraid to speak my mind.

Tellthetruth59

@Puckett - right. You're not to obsessed with Gibson? You haven't stopped talking about his bod since the pics were posted. Have you stopped looking at it yet? Probably not. I looked at that pic from a technical perspective and posted my comments. You haven't stopped talking about his boobs from the minute it was posted. Come out of the closet.

Majestik

realist 3 minutes ago Heck, I don't know, cars, boats, planes, houses, jewellry (I did that just for you). Travel. And then when they go bust, they blame it on their "manager".

As Mark Twain said "Put all your eggs in one basket, and WATCH that basket".
---------------------

LOL, Mark Twain was one smart cookie.

Majestik

Hugs backatchya.

Now, as I said on the first page, did TMZ lose it's love affair with Anniston? There isn't ONE THREAD on TMZ about Pitt getting booed after his movie showed at Cannes. You'd think they'd have a field day with that.

Frieda

@Tell You seem to be a magnet for obsessed people!

Majestik

LOL,

Yeah but what a hypocritical storyline, Mel get's booed because he won't sign autographs or stop for pictures. Mel and Jodi get a standing ovation at "The Beaver".

Pitt gets booed after his film. No shots of Brad and Ang coming out of the theater after being booed, no updates on poor, "WOE IS ME, BRAD LEFT ME FOR ANG" pics on TMZ. I'd like to know who the creep is in the "NEWS" room, and I use the word news lightly, that has the hate affair with Mel.

Majestik

Report Frieda less than a minute ago @Maj No one even mentioned you and you come in here trying to rip Tell a new AH? This is the forth person she has been attacked by this morning for doing nothing but giving her opinions on Mel related matters.

@Tell You seem to be a magnet for obsessed people!
---------------

And. what has my conversation with Tell have to do with you? It's been said, it's done and now YOU come in and try and tear me a new one. Hypocrite much, Frieda?