Mike Tyson -- Dancing MACHINE!!!!

5/18/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So ... Mike Tyson was on a celebrity dancing show in Argentina last night -- and HE KILLED IT!!!!!!

051811_mike_tyson_video

Tyson and his wife Lakiha Spicer danced their asses off on a show called, "Bailando 2011" ... Argentina's version of "Dancing with the Stars."

After the groovefest ... Tyson called his dance instructors up on stage to personally thank them for coming to his home in America to train them for the show.

Just last year, Tyson appeared on a dancing show in Italy. Think he'll ever do the show here in the U.S.?

Atlantaguy

They had a dancing gorilla at our local zoo years ago - I could have sworn I was watching him all over again (well, he did wear a top hat, though).

Scrum

If the Lockers regroup, maybe he can take Rerun's place!

actright

Is he a dancer???? Clearly not, but did he work it??? YES!!! It is nice to see this other side of Mike Tyson. He had fun with it and it was a good as he can do. I like this Mike, he is more loveable, seems happier with his life and I'm sure this makes him a better husband and father. GO MIKE!!!!!

Eclectica

He was very cool with everybody, made a lot of jokes with the host and judges. Pamela S. Anderson is gonna be dancing in this show.

GatorMom

He wouldn't even make ONTO our version of Dancing with the Stars...looks like he was having fun, I give him that, but he sucked on technique.

Someone

I love "Bailando 011" and Marcelo Tinelli, he is so funny, and Mike is funny too... you need put all the conversation. Was the grastest night for all "Bailando por un Sueño".

PRO US

She's lucky he didn't bite her ear off or throw her against a wall.

Aguus

I'm from Argentina, and here we are SO HAPPY for Mike in this show! THANKS MIKE ,WE LOVE U!

belen

Bailo para el ogete (he dance horible).
Se ve que anda corto de plata y tiene que salir a figurar donde sea!!!!

el gato de alfano dopado

he was great. I love his wife. She´s very pretty. They are both funny