Arnold's Animated 'Governator' Gets Terminated

5/19/2011 5:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's animated project, "The Governator" is officially on hold ... TMZ has learned.

0519_governator_ex_on_hold

The official announcement comes just a few hours after Schwarzenegger said he was putting all his future acting gigs in a holding pattern.

A rep for the animated project -- Arnold's first after leaving office -- tells TMZ, "In light of recent events, A Squared Entertainment, POW, Stan Lee Comics, and Archie Comics, have chosen to not go forward with the Governator project."

The rep would not specify if the project is completely dead or just postponed until Arnold's personal issues blow over.

One potential problem was the show's plot ... Arnold's character was supposed to fight crime with the help of his wife Maria and their four kids.

Rewrite!

rhonda

Wise decision. I wouldn't buy nothing with that man's name on it!

Shastafarian

Dang liz.. umm.. check your man's credit card bill...
L*

Puckett

DANA 3 minutes ago
she a mexican same as her ex
how the hell did she explain him and Maria the kids blue eyes and blonde hair?

No she's not, and neither is her ex, but don't let that stop you from assuming any Latinos in CA must be Mexicans. lol

She's Guatemalan and he's Honduran.

dave

He's rich! Could afford a condom-Jesus H-I guess he won't be back!

dave

He's rich! Could afford a condom-Jesus H-I guess he won't be back!

RJ Hunt

What he needs to do is get the F out of CA...What a F***ing A** Hole this guy is...

Robbin

The Hypocriter!

Gene

All they need to do just change the name of the cartoon to 'The Sperminator' and your back in business! Hey, the show must go on right?! I don't see why it wouldn't work on the adult swim network, LOL!

brian mike

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

Animation Courses

Hot Blooded

The Governator, eh? Is that like the Terminator's sleazy, lecherous grandfather?

brian mike

Animation Courses

Advocate_Mom

Arnold may finally be learning that there are consequences to bad behavior. Better late than never, I guess. How sad that he has hurt so many people along the way, especially those closest to him.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

Lets hope his family ,and the public can drag this steroid moron down to the lowest level ..Let him shut himself in and get his attention from the usual whores,and let him go into depression. Even rich people commit suicide... No mercy. He's a s***,and he can take that filthy female Latino 3rd world pig with him... He did a rotten thing before leaving the Mayor-ship too---> Doing a favor for a friend of a murdering punk son. He can rot in hell

william

Maria Shriver must have known her husband had a kid. Her fight crime when she stopped those people from pursuing sexual harassment charges? Wow. Arnold, seeing as he said his son was his son despite the fact that California Law does not recognized him as the child's son, him fighting crime, I can see that.... It's just sad that we were going to be sold this plot hook in mouth and all.

kristine

why you all so surprised? didnt you see how badly he SCREWED california? didnt it give you any clue that he might be a screw-up????