Botox Mom -- 'It Was An Acting Job'

5/19/2011 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sheena Upton tells TMZ she only agreed to go along with the "Botox Mom" story because she viewed it as an "acting job" ... but now insists she knows it was all a "bad decision."

051911_botox_mom_video_3

mamajj

Auntie Lu

We WATCHED you inject her. Your child SAID IT HURT. So she's a phony liar, too? You're an idiot and a liar

Abderia

this woman is just dumb enough to fake this. dumb enough to actually do it, and yet dumb enough to fake it if she didn't. she says she would "never harm" her daughter yet - is this whole debacle, attention, and involving her daughter in this (real or fake) not harming her psychologically?? She smiles as she states she never imagined she'd be sitting at TMZ being interviewed by Harvey...why are you smiling? Are you happy you're on camera for a billionth time? If this was fake, and you were so manipulated/pushed/taken advantage of...you would take your daughter, hide from the tabloids, shut your mouth, and not be such a fame whore. Sorry, but no one held a gun to your head to pretend to inject your young daughter with a needle. That was a pre-meditated decision on your part for financial compensation. Taken advantage of my azz.

chefadam

Shes an actress!

Lori

an "Acting Job"? Kind of like you "acting" like a responsible mom? Uhm no, no I don't see it.

Neeron

If Ms. Upton is now telling the truth, she should be totally ashamed of herself, she encouraged her young daughter to go on live television and lie also!

Shame on you Ms. Upton, all for $200.00, or so you say?

In answer to Me: I agree about the little girls hesitation when asked why she was getting the injections, however, her response to the waxing question appeared very real to me.

I truly hope Child Protective Services, keep a close eye on this woman.

Me

This Asinine thing aka Sheena Upton completely reminds me Octomom. The way she plays with her hair, licks her lips, and her over usage of "never".

TravelSheryl

So she intentionally lied to ABC. What "actress" does that?

Tony Johnson

I LIKE THIS WOMAN!

SHE'S PLAYING THEM LIKE A FIDDLE ~ SHE'S SO MUCH BETTER AT IT THAN THE BALLOON BOY'S DAD!!!!

GIVE HER TEN POINTS!

PROBLEM IS ~ IT'S A HUNDRED POINT GAME!

Tony Johnson

Lori
12 minutes ago
----------------------------------------------------------------
I CANT REMEMBER IF I LIKE THIS LORI PERSON OR NOT BUT THIS WAS A PRETTY FUNNY COMMENT ~ GOOD JOB ROOKIE!

Dawn

I definitely believe she injected that child. I am surprised these pageant Moms can get away feeding these children very high amounts of sugar and energy drinks to keep them awake.

Hot Blooded

mamajj 41 minutes ago If it was all an act, then why didn't she just present the proof to Child Services when they came knocking? It wasn't til her daughter was taken away did she say she was acting. This woman is disgusting either way.
-----

Excellent point! She's just making her situation worse...

Megan

This women is crazy. I was talked into it, Your an adult and your saying you cannot stand on your own two feet and say no to someone? If she keeps up with these interviews she will never get her kid back. I dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth why would she let it go on this long if it was just a "Acting Job".

Sociopaths are Sad

I believe this woman.

She seems very low income and willing to do almost anything to make a buck. There is no way this woman could afford to send her daughter to beauty pageants and inject her with botox - that is REALLY EXPENSIVE to do. Even if she got the botox cheap....pageants are SUPER EXPENSIVE. And she just would never fit in with the pageant crowd.

Poor daughter. You know her daughter is going to grow up to be just like her mom.

CrisDizzle

Stop Bull-Sh*tting around fatty, and fest up that you injected botox to your young daughter... is that too much to ask... jeezus christ!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments