Botox Mom Docs -- Don't Talk About Getting Paid

5/20/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Botox mom Sheena Upton, aka Kerry Campbell, has provided TMZ with documents that she says prove ... her whole spiel about injecting her daughter with the wrinkle remover was scripted.

0519_botox_mom_doc_launch_ex

In the stack of documents ... there is a lengthy rundown which Upton says she was told to follow when she did interviews for "Good Morning America" and "Inside Edition."

Among the instructions on what to say ... "She's [her daughter] going to be famous thanks to me giving her injections so young."  And there's this ... "I have found a clinic that will do boob jobs in Mexico at 14, so if she hasn't developed by then we're saving for that surgery."

And another passage reads, "I admire Lindsay Lohan's mum ... for turning Lindsay into a child millionaire."

Upton used a broker to arrange the interviews with GMA and "Inside Edition" and the broker is allegedly the one who provided the script.  And Upton claims the broker gave her some pretty specific instructions about not telling anyone she was getting money from GMA ($10,000) and "Inside" ($9,500).
0519_botox_mom_doc_rip

Upton insists she never gave her daughter Botox, but was merely following a phony script for some quick money -- and GMA and "Inside" bought it hook, line and sinker.

The reporter who brokered the deal for The Sun, which ran the first story about Botox mom, tells TMZ, "She has doctored emails from me.  She has lied about the Sun.  She is attempting to extort money.  I saw her give the child injections."

Oh, one final thing.  The funniest part of the alleged script:  "Make up and hair done at studio.  Please don't chat to make up people about your interview."  Everyone knows, they have such big mouths!

Koru

doesn't matter how it started, if she was tricked, or who did, said, or wrote what. bottom line is she pimped her daughter with no regard for what the emotional impact would be on the child. i have zero sympathy for her. none.

V. Sandoval

It seems reasonable to me that these "Trash Rag" magazines would pay someone money to fake a news story! I guess it was the next best bright idea after lying cost them so much money in court judgments! I would read from a script for 10 grand, it doesn't seem like lying, but more like acting on a soap opera. I would totally and 100% without a doubt prostitute myself out for fake news story's! In this economy who wouldn't!

nanunanu

cristen 6 hrs ago: i'm the dummy. so sorry for not knowing how to read an entire article before I post. i better just get back to work now, before i stick my foot in it again! cheers....

MIDNIGHT TOKER

sounds like she did a good job and typically the newpeople were in such a rush to get it on tv they look stupid now...pretty bad you make your kid lie to get money

Bob

Jail her for 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim

you thought your taboilds are bad, the british are ****ing straight up losers about this ****

betty

What a mother...?? She was willilng to "pimp" her youg daughter for money and lies while the daughter looked on. I saw the GMA interview and how she prompted and supported her daughter telling lies. NOW.. she wants to be believed. TRASH!!!

Joyce

Is the child ok? She's the only one we should be worried about.

Adelais

I find all the people saying "the person who wrote the emails is OBVIOUSLY british" hilarious. If you know that trousers are pants etc etc, it wouldn't be that hard for a woman who seems to be nothing but a con artist to get that information and doctor up some emails as well.

Urethra

who in their right mind WOULDN'T give botox to an oviously ugly 8-year old ?

sickofit

I thought I saw a video of her actually injecting her child's face. Even if it was not botox, that is horrible.

LMAO4ever

Seems to me that the point of all this is to prove to people that fake news stories exist (which most people already know). The flip side of all these hoaxes and fake news stories is that people will get to a point where they don't believe ANYTHING at all and will become numb to everything. Probably a part of the politically correct agenda--ya know, where we're all supposed to speak exactly alike, not say words like retarded or midget, not show any emotions because you'll be labled depressed, manic, or in need of anger mgmt therapy--depending on which emotion you show. It's all really pathetic. Bottom line here is if it's a hoax, the reporter and the mother should be ashamed because there both GIANT PIECES OF CRAP.

LMAO4ever

correction: They are both giant pieces of crap.

Britni

Whoever the person is named "Alley" should be fired. She can't spell or use grammar correctly. Don't they have grammar and spell check on her email. What a dumbass.

Brandy

I believe that she may be telling the truth only because of the medical check upi that she had done at UCLA, But the ubove do***ents looks rather suspicious. There are all kinds of grammical errors, & if coming from a major magazine in the UK, You would think they would have send emails with correct spelling! I think this is a crock & the mother although everyone is hard for cash right ow, that was a horrible deal to commit too! Is the 5k all worth the damage that she has cause herself & her little girl? I dont think so!