Danielle Staub QUITS Stripping -- I Need Mental Help

5/19/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub says she has officially quit her new job as a stripper -- and has reached out to Dr. Drew Pinsky to help resolve her psychological problems.

0519_danielle_staub_bn_tmz

TMZ broke the story ... Staub signed a 3-year deal with Scores Gentlemen's Club in NYC recently ... but after we posted the photos, Danielle had a change of heart.

Staub tells People.com, "I have addictions with love and low self-esteem, and I need help!"

She added, "My low self-esteem derived from childhood sexual abuse and has messed with my mind and self-worth, and over the years I thought about getting help but pushed it deep into the depths of denial."

"For years I have had the suicide hotline on my cell phone and would like nothing more than to free myself from this constant pressure."

"Seeing how I have hurt myself and my family this time, I can no longer push it behind me."

So far, no word if Dr. Drew will meet with Staub.

w

Ms. Staub, I hope everything works out for you and your family, I will pray for you and Please find God and get the medical help you need to get better, Depression and mental disorder's are no laughing matter, ignore the haters and focus on yourself and your children, remember the only people that matter on this planet go in this Order, your Children and you, and God is the main source of peace for you, Don't lose faith love yourself and your Children and remember you are responsible for them and their future you are their teacher, provider and world, make sure you give them the best so they can lead normal healthy lives, get the help you need to do this. You can do this, your strong enough.

Elle0375

She forgot face-lift addiction

Michelle

Nikki 28 minutes ago
NOW FOR KELLY ON RHONY TO ADMIT That she needs help
********************************************************

Right on Nikki!! She is bat sh***it crazy!

On Danielle:
Please stop embarrassing your innocent adorable daughters. Could only imagine the teasing that is going on at their schools. She has no respect for herself. This woman is trash and needs in-patient psych help sans cameras! She needs to have a Britney pulled on her ass and have someone else control her assets (no money for drugs) and oversee the care of her children. What a joke. Sure Caroline Manzo isn't surprised LOL

emmysmom

Low self-esteem is NOT one of her problems. She will say and/or do anything for attention. Please make her and Nene Leakes go away.

John

What people do for fame or in her case, infamy.

Nobody can help you, so why don't you just do the world a favor and go behind the barn and shoot yourself so we can send you to the glue factory.

en Todo Momento!!

did dr drew pretend like he was an answering machine when he picked up the phone, n it was staub? i wouln't be surprised.

CA Girl

If Danielle what's-her-name is so messed up, claiming she has "low self esteem" - blah blah blah - I have the cure for her that won't cost her a penny. Get off her butt and do some volunteer work at a hospital OR do some volunteer work wherever there is no camera OR get a real job in which she must prove her productivity (that doesn't include taking her clothes off and dancing naked). If you have so-called "self esteem problems", then do something of VALUE that MATTERS. That'll fix it real fast.

dube blu

just looking at her makes me itch.

Tim

BUUUUUUUUUL****TTTTTTTTTTT

you guys gotta stop posting pics of this chick she makes Snooki look like Adriana Lima

Mike

I am still trying to figure out why ANYONE would sign a contract with this nasty woman. Once again she's trying to keep herself in the public eye. Can you say rode hard and put up NASTY.

Bpot420

haha

makeitstop

100% media whore

en Todo Momento!!

dr drew needs to just put her on the show so that we can all laugh at her. she's crazy.

Ray

Help me Dr Pinsky I'm addicted to home remodeling shows.Evey-time I hear a saw I go into a fog of construction and no one can bring me back till the reveal.Help me too I'm a sic puppy.A box of nails fell on my head as a youth and pricked me bad.

fran

yes well most of us have issues, and dont deal with them like Danielle does. She just wants her name out there.
Everyone has a story, how come those type of people always use the "I was molested " when they do something stupid, or degarding to themselves. Grow up and deal with it properly.