Lindsay

Gets Restraining Order

Fears Sexual Assault

5/19/2011 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just obtained a restraining order against an alleged stalker who has been so aggressive, she fears he could commit sexual assault against her.

0519_lindsay_lohan_doc_2
The temporary restraining order was issued against David Cocordan, who Lindsay claims has been harassing and stalking her for 2 years.  According to her declaration, obtained by TMZ, Lindsay claims Cocordan's conduct has escalated over the last 4 weeks.  He has come to her home at least 3 times, followed her to public appearances and sent her more than a hundred text messages as well as phone calls.

But the most ominous -- according to the declaration, Cocordan sent a text message on May 5 saying, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."  Lindsay says in her declaration, "I am afraid that this text message shows that Mr. Cocordan intends to sexually assault me."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case, and they believe Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Lindsay says she fears for her personal safety and the declaration was compelling enough for the judge to order the man to stay clear of her and have no communication.

Rogue Warrior

Tony Johnson 7 minutes ago

THIS STALKER HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF YOU PEOPLE FROM THE COMMENT SECTION HERE AS OBSESSED AS YOU LOSERS ARE WITH LINDSAY!!

I'M THINKING IT'S ONE OF THE DE'LOU'SIONAL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!!!
============================================================

I agree! Just look at the comments, HATEFUL!!!! Empathy is not supposed to be a learned behavior.....

andyconda

i now know how the stalker got lindsays number. dina called 1800 stalker.

does white oprah pay him by the hour or a set fee.

Harveys boyfriend

Peace be upon you all (even the alleged stalker if you are a community member ,lol).
The ill conceived plan (imo) to gain extra sympathy for LiLo by misidentifying the mentally deranged crazed stalker as a freemason has been cleansed from the Lohan declaration(GOOD idea).
WE@TMZ stand by the INTEGRITY of the original text(and corresponding published story) from her Twitter feed,in which, Lindsay claimed she "feels" threatened by Mr. Cocordan and photographed him leaving occult objects at her residence.
as for the objects, doesn't the morally corrupt Sperminator have a big blue Sapphire stone and gold rimmed ring of destiny aka a SS Brotherhood ring ?

Lindsay, I hope and pray you are really IN THE CLEAR.

Seal Team 6

I honestly wonder if this is someone she owes a huge amount of money to, like a dealer, or even a guy she banged. She also called Dawn Holland a stalker (ie implied Dawn had broken into her house), and Keith Middlebrook.

I really wonder if she went for the TRO because this guy will not take no for an answer (if she owes money).

Stalkers are horrible, and I am not making light of stalkers, but Lindsay's actions are NOT the actions of someone being stalked, but rather those of someone covering their ass.

Pony Princess

Smart girl Lilo! Hang in there and don't let these vicious psychos and professional haters get you down!

Frieda,
Lindsay would probably not be caught dead listening to good advice - EVER ---- the Lohans label good advice and good parenting as coming from Haters.

PS I'm not a professional hater, as no one is paying me to make these comments, and my shrink just won't label me as a vicious psycho no matter what I say or do. What's a person to do?????

Amanda

Seems the man is indeed crazy.

Anyone who writes that she deserves to be stalked is an idiot. No one deserves to be stalked. Use your brain!

Muppet

Rogue Warrior

People like myself were empathetic for a very long time. After so many lies and stories from Lindsay and the promises of never getting in trouble again I got fed up with her antics. I'm not one to wish Lindsay dead or harmed in anyway but I sure do wish if she is going to clean up her act she'd get her a.s.s. in gear!! How long does she expect people to sit around and wait for her to get her head on straight? She's an adult, time for her to stop with the fifth grade playground behaviours.

Pony Princess

Amanda, of course no one deserves to be stalked. Unfortunately, when Lindsay is Stalking Samantha, Lindsay thinks that Samantha deserves to be stalked, but when some dude that repulses Lindsay wants to stalk her, then it's a no-no.

lou

Interesting that she neither mentions the stalker nor seems the slightest bit nervous or upset on her Twitter account. She seems remarkably unconcerned there.

john smith

No more posts from Blood Red Witch, poor Andyconda is going to miss his cyber girlfriend the stalker. Do you miss blood red yet Andyconda?

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

I predict that if she gets house arrest, she will come down with some "illness" that requires her to seek medical care. The doctors will not be able to diagnose her without numerous tests, all scheduled for different days, which will get her out of her house for much of the day for (I would guess) 2/3 of her house arrest time.

The stalker will also provide some threat that will force her to have to flee her own property during this time--at least twice. It won't occur to her to call police.

I also would not put it past her to set her own house on fire so that she could get out of house arrest. She will blame the stalker, of course.

Seal Team 6

Harveys boyfriend about a minute ago

Lindsay, I hope and pray you are really IN THE CLEAR.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HB -- I'd marry you if I batted for your team.

andyconda

so when do all the stars, producers,Directors,and skanks, put a restraining order on lindsay.

she shows up uninvited every where to meet with them.

hops on planes to track them down. bugs them at work. and calls non stop.

Dina, lindsay, amd michael are all stalkers. restrain those vile creatures.

They are kicked out of the gene pool

DaSpence

Harvey, I believe you feel obliged to financially support the Lohan Clan because a Lindsay story brings many clicks and revenue in your pocket.

But this is past the point of absurdity.
With every step you take forward striving for credibility, Harvey, it is this ridiculous garbage you throw out here on your STAR Celeb Lohan that sends you sliding back toward the gutter another 10 steps.

This particular "exclusive" is nothing but garbage and you are contributing to Lindsay's OC need to see her name in print somewhere.

Danielle

Well i would truly opt for jail,instead of house arrest....ummm,sitting duck...QUACK!!