Lorenzo Lamas: I'm Going For Custody

5/19/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lorenzo Lamas has had it up to here (visualize) with ex-wife #4, Shauna Sand, who was arrested for domestic violence last night ... and he's going to court today to get full custody.

0519_lorenzo_shauna_EX_TMZ_01

Lorenzo tells TMZ, he'll ask the judge for an emergency, temporary order ... giving him full physical custody of the ex-couple's three daughters ... aged 10, 11, and 13.

Lorenzo tells us, "I am concerned for the welfare of my children. I will not allow them back in that household until Shauna and her husband receive anger management treatment."

This isn't the first time Shauna's had domestic violence issues -- back in 2009, one of her other ex-husbands was arrested for allegedly BITING her ... and Lorenzo claims she has an even longer history of physical altercations.

The three girls were with Lorenzo last night when Shauna was arrested -- after allegedly macing her husband in the face.

0418_mommy_Footer

Sandra

These two are losers and neither one should be raising their kids!! Lorenzo has many kids and I suggest castration!!

Meanie

And they should both kill their plastic surgeons ... their faces are a f'g mess.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Barbara

Not fair people...why are you slamming him for thinking of his daughters welfare.
Kudos to him for stepping in...he has always been there for his children.

Tinalouise

He is just realizing NOW that this bitch is a terrible mother? She is out partying half of the time dressed half-naked sluttin it up for the world to see..her poor daughters. He better intervene now or those girls are headed straight for the pole, i can see it now!

Elle0375

Just another common cookie-cutter fake blonde, fake tits, fake lips Hollywood tramp. Why is she even considered famous?

Pat

You don't "mace" someone. That's just lack of research. Mace is a company. Not a product. You could "spray" someone with a Mace product.

aquanet

she is a sooo fake and ugly. Whats the appeal?

Fred Farkel

Oh.

Another out-of-control menopausal female.

We need to open all the mental institutions that were closed back in the 60s-70s.

CyndiChainsaW

Lips.
I can't see anything else!

mousetrap

I am so freakin sick of hearing people talk about their kids/children. Every single separation, divorce or problem statement you hear is about their kids. There is no doubt children are important and should be taken care of, but your absolute number one priority should be to your spouse. Even if you are going to separate, it would be really refreshing to hear someone say, my main concern is the well being and happiness of my spouse.

karlew

Thank goodness the kiddies weren't home. Question is would that have made any difference? Yeah I think if he's worried about his kids (and who wouldn't be) he should go for custody. If I were in his shoes I would as well

joeygirl45

These people have like 10 marriages between them, mom walks around like she's trolling the blvd. and dad just got hitched to some young thing..wife, what, #6?? Anyway, ya.. great role models here for young prepubscent girls. Is there any other family with morals and standards to step in here and save these young girls before it's too late? This woman makes me sick...she's fricken almost 40 dressing and acting like a 20 year old...give it up baby, that boat has sailed. Grow up and show your daughters what a woman really is. Where is your self respect? sadness.....

Superman

Something tells me that his new floozy wife isn't going to be happy with 3 adolescents running around the house permanently.

Sammie

Bet that's going to be a nice suprise for his new wife lol! Poor thing. You don't usually plan on your new h's kids coming to live with you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments