Shauna Sand Arrested for Domestic Violence

5/19/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna Sand was arrested early this morning for felony domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

Shauna Sand Arrested

Beverly Hills cops were called to Shauna's home just before midnight, after someone called and reported a fight at her home.  Shauna was arrested on a charge of felony domestic violence after cops noticed visible marks on her husband, Laurent Homburger

Homburger was arrested on two charges -- spousal battery and making criminal threats.

39-year-old Sand and 25-year-old Homburger were taken to the Beverly Hills Police Station where they were booked.  She has been bailed out.  He has not.

0519_shauna_sand_footer

Anonymous527496

Is this the same guy from the sex tape she made? probably not..IDK.

PT

Her lips look like a cartoon character that just got smacked in the face with frying pan.

mannequin

Looks to me like she's been slapped in the mouth too many times. Either that or she's trying to look like Ducklips Lohan.

Wishbone

I think a woman covered in tattoos (I don't care if they're reminiscent of DaVinci...) makes her look dirty. A few WELL DONE ones looks ok, but I see women with tattoos that look like they've been done in prison (Jolie, for example). Kate VD and stink'bomb McGee are good examples of women who look like they need a bath with an iron brush. Just my opinion.

Char_Treuse

They are gross. Yuck. So trashy.

Bubba

Oh my, what happened to her upper lip? Someone please wake me up and tell me that upper lip is fake.

nanunanu

Well I for one am just shocked! They look like such a stable pair! seriously--never heard of them

laura

Oh, is that her son? He is very handsome. Wait...what? That's her boyfriend? Poor Guy, she must pay A LOT of money to keep him around. She looks like a rubber sex doll. LOL nazty skank

laura

She smokes crack with Charlie Sheen

T

I agree w/ laura; she looks like a blow-up, sex doll!

Sandra

Now I know the meaning of white trash!!

Ivan in Phoenix

And to think she paid someone to give her those clownish lips.

Matt

THANKS FOR GIVING A VOICE FOR MAN WHO HAS BEEN VICTIM OF ABUSE BY FAKER, ABUSER, FALSIFIER, FABRICATOR, LIER AND UNEDUCATED WIFE!
After I became totally disabled in line of duty, my wife had always demanded me to move to New York and transfer the HUD voucher there to be near her 2 brothers who live in Montreal Canada. Her next demanded was to take my 2kids to Iran for summer vacation I am 62 years old with heart disease, lung disease, sleep apnea, Tardive Dyskinesia, 2 ruptured disc in lower back and my left leg has numbness, tingling and pain radiating from my lower back all the way to my L-toes, bi-carpal tunnel syndrome, left cubital tunnel syndrome, asthma, depression, anxiety attack, bleeding ulcers, hemorrhoids, and almost near dead.
She has been abusing me physically, verbally, mentally and financially for 15 years while I was making good money as General Manager we had no problems at all. Just one year after, I became disabled in line of duty she slashed my face &neck neighbors called police she was arrested and taken to jail I had to pay to bail her out and attorney fees. Few years later she attacked me with a toolbox hit my L-shoulder that permanently disabled my L-shoulder even after total rotator cuff muscle surgery from more than 80% tear I still can not lay on my L-shoulder for one minute and have been suffering from pain and discomfort since then have not been able to use my left shoulder, L-arm and L-hand to do daily activities.

She also fractured my left pinky in several places while she was mad and threw a20lb weight to my hand and has been threatened me to poison me, turned my CPAP off at midnights to suffocate me I ordered a new CPAP machine, but it was her turning it off nothing was wrong with CPAP machine. After I was not able to meet her demands she threatened to make my life a living hell.

She has been calling police several times for non sense to establish a fake domestic violence case for me. Finally I survived a fatal car accident in 4/4/11when someone hit my car hard flipped it over and totaled it and I was unconscious for long time with severe pain referred to orthopedic department and I am still under physicians care. I am still suffering from that injury with severe pain.

A few days after my accident she punched me in my achy head for blocking her friend (interfering in our life asked her to get divorce, take the kids to Iran) number called police that I blocked her friend phone police told her that was personal then she falsely claimed I also pulled her hair police didn’t believe her claim (I was suffering from pain on my bed that time with neck brace, L-arm brace and back brace I was hardly could move from bed) she begged police to take her to shelter because she did not to live with me any longer, but police told her you have 5 hours to make up and become friendly with you husband and if it didn’t work call after 4 pm when 2kids come home from school police would take you to a shelter, one police asked me if she hit me I told him physically mentally, financially and for sake of my kids I never wanted her to go back to jail again last time cost me too much to get her out with her criminal record I thought they would keep her in jail for long time (I never intended to harm our relationship or for our kids sake remained patient all the time while she was abusing and injuring me)put her in jail even if there were hundred opportunities for me to do that. After my kids returned from school she took the only car we had in our household and followed police to a shelter.

I haven’t seen my dear kids for 1/5 months their school called many times regarding their tardiness and send me letters that my kids have bee unexcused absent for days, library books were over due I had to pat to clear them up and I received a letter from HUD section 8 that my voucher was terminated after 14 years. It was offered to me due to my total disability. Section 8 illegally transferred my voucher to my wife due to a fake domestic violence scenario she played and her being in shelter. My wife has been also abusing our democratic system and tax payer’s money any way she could (in past 15 years) and took that opportunity away for the real victims of domestic violence and abused. I had to borrow some money and hired an attorney to appeal the HUD decision before the HUD hearing they never provided any do***ents to my attorney no witnesses were present to be cross exam basically a police report from that day she left (I am wondering if there was a case why police did not arrest me and left us to make up and live together for another several hours) and few fake pictures part of an arm with a small bruise from several years ago and a picture of her foot without any sign and explanation: actual date ,time, where about, why she didn’t report it that year? If she was telling the truth why wasn’t even present to be crossed exam.

Then I received a call from police department that my wife pressed charge against me for that day she left with my kids to a shelter.
I am 62 years old have been living with honor & integrity all these years, my son from ex-wife is a TRUE AMERICAN HERO for serving almost 3 years in Iraq war (unfortunately he was disfranchised from our family simply because his mother (my ex-wife was African American) my wife always told my kids they did not need a ******, S O B brother.
Even if my son and I had a good father and son relationship prior to new marriage but she never let him visit us “dad, his sister& brother whom he loved so much” or even communicate with him). I paid taxes and voted in each election with 2 Masters and partial PhD education (couldn’t continue my doctoral degree program due to severity of my illnesses and disability) who never bothered any one in my life and have been always a good law obidian citizen of this great nation, living with integrity, helping victims all my life and long supporter/member of Amnesty International, ACLU and other organizations.

With lots of illnesses and 100% disability receiving $650 SSI& SSA which I spent my last dime for kids and her and paid all the bills & other expenses many times I had to borrow money to fulfill my obligations towards my family and never purchased a pair of shoes for myself in past 14 years. I married her unfortunately while visiting Iran in 1992 without back ground check from her and her family.

She has been a huge consumer of taxpayer money for 15 years, refused to attend school, never worked a minute or earned a penny since I married her and brought her to America from Iran.
She has been in charge of my EBT card for buying only her favorite food only; she abused $215 TANF kid’s money for herself and her family in Iran & Canada as well, by purchasing long distance phone cards to call those 2 countries for many hours per day.
The DHR officials had tried very hard for several years to send her to school and find her a job but she refused to follow up by giving fake excuses such as headache and depression abusing taxpayers’ money, Medicaid and myself as co-pay for her doctors and medications expenses to reach her ambitious& goals of getting SSI and other Government benefits.
After some research I found out in Iran some women are faker of domestic violence by self inflecting wounds to gain upper hands in divorce, child custody and other government benefits like Food stamps, Housing Voucher, TANF as well as establishing cases based on false allegations, lies against their husband even if they are like myself near dead. Please advise me what to do next? Thanks for your time and God Bless America and God Bless You.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2