Creditor's Claim: Michael Jackson Gave Me Herpes

5/20/2011 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two bizarre creditors' claims were just filed in the Michael Jackson Estate case by a woman who claims Michael gave her an STD in the late '70s and it ruined her life.

0520_micheal_jackson_ex_tmz_doc

Shellie Smith claims, "In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent.  Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips.  He was my only partner."

Smith continues, "At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."

But she also filed a second claim with different facts, stating she began having sex with Michael in 1977 and was diagnosed with herpes simplex.  In this claim, Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

Smith is asking the Estate for $10 million.

Good luck ...  For starters, the statute of limitations ran out decades ago, the deadline for filing a creditor's claim has long expired, and the claim sounds, well ...

Oh, and this isn't Smith's first crazy claim -- in January 2010, she filed one saying she and Michael were secretly married and she was entitled to spousal support. That claim was rejected.

Britney

Her lawyer made some fast money off her knowing the statue of limitation expired a long time ago.

Oh Well for Missing Teeth, both are IDIOTS!!!

lanie

IC4MICHAEL;

I think you're the one who needs serious help. You have a pedophile as your avatar pix.

Anyway, this is obviously a lie, because MJ was not into women, much less an "adult".

Abe

Hey, after you get the blisters, it doesn't matter if the person you contracted it from keeps having sex with you. It's too late. You've already got the herpes, having additional sex won't give you a worse dose of it.

x

Criss

Even after he's dead, there are no shortage of bottom feeders who are willing to drag his name through the mud if it means they can make a fast payday. Despicable!

TracyK

@MiMis Missing Teeth.. Hopefully u got ur name cause MJ knocked them B*itches down ur throat for being such a douchebag!! Michael Jackson, is was and always will be **INNOCENT**!!

mj fan forever

AND THIS KIND OF WOMAN NOT EVEN SHAME HERSELF???!!! SURELY SHE HASN'T EVEN EVER MET MICHAEL JACKSON IN HER MISERABLE LIFE AND SHE DARES TO CLAIM TO BE HIS SECRET WIFE!!! REALLY!!! HOW SHE DARES TO SAY THESE DIRTY LIES???!!! SHE ISN'T EVEN WORTH OF MENTIONING HIS NAME!!!! OF COURSE MICHAEL JACKSON WAS TOO MUCH FOR THIS INSIPID WOMAN THAT SHE CAN ONLY INVENT DIRTY AND ABSURD LIES LIKE HER FOR BEING IN THE NEWSPAPERS AND OF COURSE THE ESTATE REJECTED HER ABSURD REQUEST AND THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!!!! SHAME!!!!

cherry

lmfaooo somebody's been reading tmz

Barbarascy

This would be really funny if it weren't so damned stupid.

gayforliztaylor

if mj was locked in the Psychiatric hospital in '90, his nose would still remain normal and no boys and their dysfunctional families would go insane too.

HumanNature

THIS IS WAY TOO STUPID TO COMMENT ON!!!

John

If the statute of limitations has expired, then WHY is she even filing? Seems like an attention w-h-o-r-e to me.

kim

Well of course, its a slow news day for TMZ. MJ stories to the rescue again. Even if it is a stupid one. Come on, 1979???

Gees TMZ, you can definitely do better than this, even with your sensationalized crap.

HumanNature

NOW, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT SHELLIE SMITH HAS HERPES!!!

LUNATIC GONE MAD!!!