Creditor's Claim: Michael Jackson Gave Me Herpes

5/20/2011 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two bizarre creditors' claims were just filed in the Michael Jackson Estate case by a woman who claims Michael gave her an STD in the late '70s and it ruined her life.

0520_micheal_jackson_ex_tmz_doc

Shellie Smith claims, "In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent.  Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips.  He was my only partner."

Smith continues, "At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."

But she also filed a second claim with different facts, stating she began having sex with Michael in 1977 and was diagnosed with herpes simplex.  In this claim, Smith says, "[Michael] knew I was getting blisters on my body, however, he continued to have sex with me."

Smith is asking the Estate for $10 million.

Good luck ...  For starters, the statute of limitations ran out decades ago, the deadline for filing a creditor's claim has long expired, and the claim sounds, well ...

Oh, and this isn't Smith's first crazy claim -- in January 2010, she filed one saying she and Michael were secretly married and she was entitled to spousal support. That claim was rejected.

barbara

I wonder is this person the mistery person infecting people in hollywood.

anna

Love U Michael I'll pray for those who continue to drag your name through the mud, but no matter what they can't hurt you no more, because you are unbreakeable.

LOVE U ALWAYS AND FOREVER MICHAEL.

kari

such comical times.....

whatIsay

No no noooo! I have been married to Michael Jackson since 1969 he was 10 I was four and we have been together ever since!! I was so sad when he passed away but he left me billions and ten bio- babes to raise and oddly enough.. .they are all named MICHAEL!! even the girls!! RIGHT LADY get off the crazy train!! Everyone knows Mj didn't have sex until marriage even Tatum Oneal can back that one up!!

fritz

wow!she's going after the dead person.haha
why didn't she do it when he was still alive and moonwalking?

Myrandak

Silly cow..Go and get a life...STOP THE LIES......Have you all not had enough already.......Just leave Michael alone...you might hurt him, but you cannot destroy him

Missy

Maximus-um no again check facts. They were conceived naturally.

Janet

Go away crazy person. Stop ruining Michael's image.

yen11

first ,i don't belive in this,and it is obvious that she's making money out of this story.,i say let's give respect to michael,MAY he RWST in PEACE

Maximus

Missy 50 minutes ago

Maximus-um no again check facts. They were conceived naturally.

============================================================

Let me guess how you know this ... You were there, with MJ and Debbie Rowe, under the covers. Do you know what MJ's orgasm face looks like?

katie10

see, half these nutballs on here are TMZ internals. I posted this woman is the same nut who claimed she was married to MJ, a few minutes later this story is updated and adds this to their original story.

You TMZ internals are a joke, so transparent...duh!

OH, BTW, you're welcome for the info, which you added to your original post.

All the cloning, internals! Half the comments on here are done by TMZ!