Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Still Into Boys, Too

5/20/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hasn't completely given up on men yet ... cause yesterday, LiLo told an Australian radio show she would absolutely consider dating a guy again.

0520_lindsay_lohan_australia_video

LiLo went on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" ... when Kyle said, "We'd love to know whether you're like a lesbian or whether you're a bi ... 'cause boys wanna know if they still have a chance ... have we still got a chance?"

Lindsay's response -- "Yes."

Lohan also opened up about a range of other topics in her life -- including her dating life, community service, and that infamous white dress she wore to court in February.

george fudge!

If Blowhan was really into guys, why did she just get a restraining order against the only guy on the planet that apparently might want to stick his **** into her herpes infested freckled ****??

P-Type

This "Dana Plato" -ish mess is part of that Hollywood Herpes Circle. Jsut like Paris and Charlie Sheen & his ex. That whole clan of them hang around eachother due to the fact they have drugs and diseases in common. Ivanka Trump is the classy socialite. The Hollywood Herpes Circle- just easy to put together who they all are.

P-Type

tom

It's wonderful to be here,
It's certainly a thrill.
You're such a lovely audience,
We'd like to take you home with us,
We'd love to take you home.

Red Cloud

drunk post

John 11 hours ago
Lindsay, please just do the world a favor and overdose already. You are a loser in everything you do. Your movies are a joke. You will always be known as a drug addict, theif and the worst female actress EVER to be in showbiz. Hell most men with half a brin would not even want to be with you for fear of catching some std disease. So stick with licking clam and stalking Sam. Funny how she says she has a stalker, but does not seem to mind how she stalks Sam Ronson everyday. Lindsay will always be a joke in the entertainment industry and a loser in life.
______________________________________________________

You gotta feel sorry for the poor bloke. The average anti-Lindsay human being agrees with the above delusional silliness. Oh well, as long as people are happy, that's what matters. But WTF??? Why would any POSITIVE being with a desire to feel wonderful about actually being alive harbor such bile????

Off to the drunken bums with guitars and drums.
My Lindsay gf has dark hair.

Bye

LieHoShouldBeInJail

@Red Cloud

"The average anti-Lindsay human being agrees with the above delusional silliness."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Horsehockey.

Red Cloud

LieHo,
How the heck are ya? You're the first formidable Lindsay "basher" I jousted with way back when. I think it was your "tax dollars". Whatever!!! I'll talk to you later.

driving,
Are you really from Providence????

john smith

Abort herself?....................step back my brother......

LieHoShouldBeInJail

@Red Cloud

Fine, thanks, and you? I just wanted to see Lindsay pay her debt to society and get clean from her demons alcohol and other drugs.

Since neither appears likely, I'll keep tabs but am not going to get excited unless she runs somebody over drunk and gets away with that, too.

twilightmom

Well, she may also be into guys....but, what she's NOT in is that female villain role she was "in talks" for the new "Superman" movie.
(damn! That was one loooong run on sentence! My apologies. Lol)
Read here:

twilightmom

Blood Red Witch. 8 hours ago
Dear fruits & vegetables, We're bi...
sincerely,
tomatoes
-------------------------------
BRW-
OMG girlll, I don't know what u were smoking earlier today, but you DEF need to share!! Lol
I was rolling while reading a lot of your posts today! This one was my fave though!!
Go girl!

mikey

STD.......STD.......STD....... Speaking for men with taste and common sense. No thank you LIHO

twilightmom

@Rogue Warrior
Not sure if you're on right now, (I'm reading from front to back) but I noticed you found my post about smartphone 3rd parry browsers.
Was just wondering if the advice I gave you was any help.
You didn't say what type of phone you have, but as I noted the info I gave you was for BlackBerry's. (and really, is there ANY other phone? I mean, c'mon. Lol).
If you happen to have an iphone, then ask Frieda I know she has one. (and if you need instructions on how to remove the battery from your iphone, contact Oskanka! =). )

andyconda

wait a damn min. i mentioned carrie a few days ago. and now steven king. wants her in the part. this is BS. what ever i mention she is doing a part in later.

i conacted plum mag. and said that i would never read there mag. again.

and tell all my friends in miami not to read the damn thing too.

well it is 5?21/2011---we are still here. so much for gossip

Chaps

Kyle asks Blohan is she is still sore at both ends!

HA HA HA