Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Still Into Boys, Too

5/20/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hasn't completely given up on men yet ... cause yesterday, LiLo told an Australian radio show she would absolutely consider dating a guy again.

0520_lindsay_lohan_australia_video

LiLo went on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" ... when Kyle said, "We'd love to know whether you're like a lesbian or whether you're a bi ... 'cause boys wanna know if they still have a chance ... have we still got a chance?"

Lindsay's response -- "Yes."

Lohan also opened up about a range of other topics in her life -- including her dating life, community service, and that infamous white dress she wore to court in February.

Seal Team 6

Do you think Dina is upset she never thought about botoxing Lindsay when she was a little girl?

Blood Red Witch

Seal Team 6,

I am over by Focus on the Family. Should be some good Rapture viewing there this evening.

No, icecream cake is perfect!

Blood Red Witch

Dina is mad they didnt have botox for linds as a little girl.

Seal Team 6

BRW --

Do you REALLY think any of the FOTF people will be Raptured? hahahahaha

What should I get on the cake? I need to call Carvel before it gets too late. The Horsemen of the Apocalypse? Flames and falling building and screaming infidels? Or is that too Old Testament. Damn. I think it might be. How about Jesus blowing up the Unitarian Church with laser beams from his eyes?*

I know the Rapture and the Apocalypse aren't the same thing, but I am NOT decorating my cake with floating people clad in Liberty University and Jesus Is My Homeboy t-shirts.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

The probation violation and the jewelry theft are two different sentences to be served concurrently.
Should Lindsay fail to complete her alternative sentencing requirements to the judge's satisfaction (progress hearing on the community service July 21st), the judge could not only sentence her to complete the remainder of her DUI sentence in jail, as well as make the sentences run consecutively rather than concurrently.
The way I figure it, this would max out at 16 months in jail and that nasty 480 hours of community service still hanging around!
Chew on that, Nicole.

Seal Team 6

VERY interesting, Lieho. I was wondering about that.

Thanks for the info!

Mickey Blue Eyes

Andyconda - what the hell did you just say.

damn when you smoke crack is it hard to light?

when some one has something to say they usually have a point behind it. not just verbal diarrhea

Andy, I believe what Ms Tu Real's Goddaughter (BTW, love the name as I remember the REAL MS Tu Real from some time ago who told it like it REALLY was) was trying to say was explained by your very own comment. Verbal diarrhea. As a sometime poster/lurker, I am often amazed at the comments and who is posting frequently. You seem to be obsessed with all things Lindsay. You quote supposed facts, supposed quotes by notables (such as King) and even decipher what they are talking about. (As if you know) You quote from other sites, etc...all about Lindsay. What is the obsession? How much time do you spend on this site and others looking for info on Linds? Its really quite amusing that some supposed (?) adult would be this controlled by someone whom they supposedly despise!! You notice I am using supposed alot because I will not quote fact unless I know. I do know you have an unhealthy obsession. Do you work? Do you have children and a family? Do you have any other interests? THAT is what Ms Tu Real's Goddaughter (as only Ms Tu Real could)was saying! And you only made it clearer by stating what it was...verbal diarrhea.
Don't take this wrong...I have nothing against you. I really do not care how you spend your time. I am just commenting on what I think Ms Tu Real's Goddaughter was saying to you and I find it amusing you spend so much time quoting facts, figures, timelines, etc. on such an unimportant matter.
Whatever floats my friend!

Blood Red Witch

New thread!

THAT is why it will be fun Seal Team 6, they will all be trying to float and nothing will happen. Bwahahahaha

Let me think on the cake design.

Hoppy

She hired a new publicist, right? This is the kind of story that publicists put out when they want to change an established image.

It's all designed to manage how you think about her without realizing that your thinking is being managed. There are a number of posts that convince me that PR (like advertising) works. Television is truly the opiate of the masses.

The math on LL's community service doesn't seem to be working out. I agree with the previous poster that said the CS might just be bait.

Chaps

I will believe Leslo is bi when she is papsnapped and put on TMZ with some actual guy.

Holly

Lindsay Lohan:
"I'm doing community service. I'm actually enjoying it. I'm working in the downtown women's shelter and then I think (for) the second part I'm going to be working with kids, which I love doing. And the people are really nice. It's amazing."

More lies!!! She could have used her time productively at the DWS instead of this radio show I never heard of

ALoha Brad

who the F&K cares what a s*** bag

Chaps

So did lilo complete one, or two hours of CS this week?

Richard Cook

At 24, shouldn't she be interested in mature male adults and no "BOYS". How far can she develop a relationship with a teen-ager.

Loltastic

LOL "SHE" isn't giving up on "US". Hey Lohan, this might be a stretch (hah a stretch) but I'd rather stick my **** in a bee-hive than chance sticking it into you.