Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Still Into Boys, Too

5/20/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hasn't completely given up on men yet ... cause yesterday, LiLo told an Australian radio show she would absolutely consider dating a guy again.

0520_lindsay_lohan_australia_video

LiLo went on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" ... when Kyle said, "We'd love to know whether you're like a lesbian or whether you're a bi ... 'cause boys wanna know if they still have a chance ... have we still got a chance?"

Lindsay's response -- "Yes."

Lohan also opened up about a range of other topics in her life -- including her dating life, community service, and that infamous white dress she wore to court in February.

hezzer19

TMZ really, really needs an edit feature!

Hot Blooded

More like she'll date anything with a pulse that's willing to go out with her.
Actually, scratch that bit about the pulse...

Hugh

Here we go again....she's DESPERATELY trying to stay relevant.

john smith

Nicole seems like a very nice person. I'm sure she would attend, and I hope she brings the jail calculator. If Nicole could get a patten on the jail calculator she could make millions, it even works on probation and community service.

TheMarshmallowMan

She looks heavily medicated or drunk.I mean she really has aged 20 years.

tb

Well- I have always been a 100% fan/defender/supporter/etc. for Lindsay and I still am....but damn she seems so BLANK. Reminds me of Britney. Britney (the old Brit) was so full of life and happy and literally had a spark about her (until she went nuts and shaved her head) and now she just seems so dead and just going through the motions but not really living. Lindsay seems like she's on heavy sedatives or something. Sadly...I wasn't impressed by the interview and I think it kinda made her look worse.......

Holly

@I am Spartacus

Dont forget the numerous photos of her vagina.

Holly

@Red Cloud

Lindsay Lohan haters 4,710,000 search
Osama bin laden haters 3,960...,000 search

magmax

"Quack quack quack quack" Translation: "I start with the duck lips open when I want to clamp the pole, or closed when I want to pry open the clam"

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Am I the only one who watched her answer the community service question? Her eyes were all over the place; it appeared like she had not read or forgotten the script and was forced to ad lib, badly. Or she was just plain lying.

She thinks she's going to be working with kids for the second half of her CS? Is this some new scheme she's concocting to avoid the homeless women and the morgue? How many kids are in the homeless center? Enquiring minds need to know.

Randy

See all of us "homophobes" have been telling you for years that "homosexuality" is a choice. You choose who you have sex with. Some people are just so demented that have to have sex with anything and everything including the same sex.

Jill

I absolutely love lindsay! she has always been a girl crush of mine. the way i see her now, i see she's working harder to get better in life. and the circles under her eyes, maybe she is having trouble sleeping. i mean, she has had to deal with court and the pressure of the media. yes, she has had some setbacks in life... but i really hope and believe that she can pull thru this and become that adorable lindsay we all remember. and i do have to say, she does look a lot better than she use to. and i watched all of those videos.. she was very open about everything. and thats a good step, owning up to what you have done. so i believe that she will make a comeback! :)

Justice

Checked out the Australian site...NO COMMENTS IN BLOG!

FlamingoNut

Barf.

curlyback

So glad I have a chance!