Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Still Into Boys, Too

5/20/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hasn't completely given up on men yet ... cause yesterday, LiLo told an Australian radio show she would absolutely consider dating a guy again.

0520_lindsay_lohan_australia_video

LiLo went on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" ... when Kyle said, "We'd love to know whether you're like a lesbian or whether you're a bi ... 'cause boys wanna know if they still have a chance ... have we still got a chance?"

Lindsay's response -- "Yes."

Lohan also opened up about a range of other topics in her life -- including her dating life, community service, and that infamous white dress she wore to court in February.

TexasAnn

Has she made any movies since Parent Trap?

ne est ce pas

What parent would want their child interacting with a lying, whoring, admitted thief like Lohan? She is delusional.

Alan Carver

ONCE AGAIN more blah blah blech from this beaten down platypus billed former actress. She just will so about anything to try and revamp her image in the court of public opinion and to be honest, Lohan - get this - WE ARE DONE WITH YOU! Your 15 minutes is up! You has been that never was! Beat it! G E T!

Nicole

richardwww about an hour ago

I listened to all of the interview, not the edited parts as TMZ and others have presented, a lot was left out. Lindsay was very gracious and charming. They tried slyly to entice Lindsay to bitch about individuals but she was too smart. She actually said I'm not going to do that.

Lindsay looks lovely in this interview and anyone saying differently does so for their own warped reasons.

-----------------------
Me too and it was a great interview. She wasn't mean about anyone.
Actually when asked about whose number she recently deleted from her phone she said Ali which was either accidental or because she changed phones and said she added her back to BBM the next day.

reily

Not a bad interview but her eyes are so sad . Like the Leno one she did. She has lost that spark she had . She is just beat up I think . Hope she can find away to recover some of it but I can not see it all coming back .

Lucky_130

Thats pretty cool that Lindsay likes to paint. I wonder what she likes to paint? I like drawing and painting Victorian/New England Townhouses just to let my stalkers know.

mannequin

I wonder if it's all that wise of Lohan to publicly discuss how "available" she is when she has a stalker suitor. What if he takes that as an invitation?

Perhaps Ms Lohan is best to just keep silent. And out of sight.

Blood Red Witch

What are people talking about? TMZ did not edit these clips. The link takes you directly to the radio stations web site. The radio station did any editing and just put clips on the site. I agree would rather have seen the whole unedited version. From what is posted alot of her responses are very childlike.

See I can be diplomatic on occasion.

john smith

Grandma I never said any of those things. Just got my Prince tickets for The Forum next Saturday.......Purple Rain......

Lucky_130

John Smith- Screw Grandma, she is just a bitter aging woman who wishes she was Lindsays age again. Way to go on the Prince Tickets, Im jealous!

Lucky_130

FUTMZ- Grandma is already 68, has the mid of a 48 year old, and the longing to be young and beautiful 18 year old again. Boy how time flies!

Blood Red Witch

No Pasa Nada, Baby

Made it Past 27

Does anyone know where to watch the full thing?

Blood Red Witch

☚ The object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. What is it?

Blood Red Witch

What the Hell,

I dont know where to find it. Nicole probably knows. Maybe she will post it later.