Lampanelli

Watch Me Piss Off Evil Westboro Church!!

5/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Lampanelli has put the evil Westboro Baptist Church into one hell of a pickle -- they wanna protest her show tonight ... but for every hate-monger who shows up, she's gonna donate $1,000 to a pro-gay charity.

0520_lisa_lampanelli_exd
Lisa is performing in Topeka, Kansas -- home of the evil church -- and when she got word that members of the church were planning to protest her show -- because she is such an outspoken supporter of gay rights -- Lisa hatched a plan.

She's going to donate $1,000 for every protestor that shows up ... to the Gay Men's Health Crisis -- the nation's oldest HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care services provider.

Lisa tells TMZ, "It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have them send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions.'"

"I'd love to see their inbred faces when they open those thank you notes! Hopefully their jaws will drop so fast that their three remaining teeth and cro-magnon foreheads will plummet to the floor."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

duhwinner

great effing move

Melissa

As a person that grew up just 30 minutes from Topeka, or as we called it Tapuka I hope people realize it's not all Kansans who are closeminded and horible, we are all ashamed that they live in our state. I hope this shuts their big controdictory mouths. I say this as a Christian as well... So sick of them giving religion a bad name.

JDOG5150

That's great more people should stand up to those ass holes like you then they might just go away

gemini81

Melissa, RELIGION gives religion a bad name. These people give humans a bad name, and religion does that all on it's own...it is the bane of our existence!

Great idea Lisa, hopefully others will follow suit!

Charles Noble

Clever!

Tom Cruise

Absolutely Brilliant. That just might be the funniest thing she has ever said or done.

Jennifer

Lisa ROCKS!!!! What a fabulous idea. Throw it back in their face!

Steve White

Amazing!!!!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

She is one foul-mouthed b*tch, but I LOVE it! Anything to piss satan's soldiers off, I embrace it! Turn the gun barrels right back in their faces, & I hope this is just the beginning.

GO LISA!

Floridian

Great Job !! Go Lisa, tell those hateful people to STHU !!

doreen

Awesome!!! Great idea Lisa!!

BillClay

Nice! here's mud in your eye Westboro Baptist 'church'

Brandt

What are Fred Phelps and the WBC afraid of anyhow? Rainbows? Unicorns? A flaming pink queer apocalypse? I attempted to address this with a portrait of the good reverend on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/03/fred-phelps-and-westboro-baptist-church.html Drop in and let me know what you think!

Kerry

I think writenow is correct. The government really needs to look into their finances.

jim

way to go lisa,now that **** is funny.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13