Lampanelli

Watch Me Piss Off Evil Westboro Church!!

5/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Lampanelli has put the evil Westboro Baptist Church into one hell of a pickle -- they wanna protest her show tonight ... but for every hate-monger who shows up, she's gonna donate $1,000 to a pro-gay charity.

0520_lisa_lampanelli_exd
Lisa is performing in Topeka, Kansas -- home of the evil church -- and when she got word that members of the church were planning to protest her show -- because she is such an outspoken supporter of gay rights -- Lisa hatched a plan.

She's going to donate $1,000 for every protestor that shows up ... to the Gay Men's Health Crisis -- the nation's oldest HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care services provider.

Lisa tells TMZ, "It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have them send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions.'"

"I'd love to see their inbred faces when they open those thank you notes! Hopefully their jaws will drop so fast that their three remaining teeth and cro-magnon foreheads will plummet to the floor."

Pegasus

What a fantastic idea! Three cheers for Lisa! Best idea that I have heard to work against those nuts in a very long time! That is going to be one heck of a big check!

Pegasus

Katie

Perfect! Hey Rich Celebrities can you do what Lisa is doing at every funeral etc. these idiots protest at, please!?!

Duke Steele

I usually don't find her funny but, I can't stop laughing. And kudos to her generosity.

moe

I love this lady! Yay Lisa!!! My hero!

loca bia bia

This was what Lisa posted on Facebook. Go Get em Lisa! I love you and anyone who doesn't can go suck big fat monkey balls =)

Lisa Lampanelli
Thanks to these a-holes, $44,000 will be donated to the GMHC!!! Good goin', @wbcsteve Yay @GMHC_online
43 minutes ago via WhoSay ·

metropony

Awesome! I've not really cared for her style of comedy, but this adds 10 points to the respect card!

MasonsMama

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU LISA!!!!!!!!! You're so bad ass :)

kasey

you go woman!!!! i would love to see their faces too! when they came to a hilliard school last week or so i wanted to go protest with everyone else but couldnt make it. i thought they preach not to judge ppl?!?!?. them people are no better than anyone else. we love you lisa your awesome.

Kat

Awesome Lisa! You show them. Love it.

val

classy...

christine

Sweet!!!! I love it! You go Lisa,xo

marie

Great idea, Lisa! Way to go!!

enoughalready

Beautiful! Go Lisa!!

her

Superman,

No worries, only about 10 will show up. I'm sure she can swing that much. Their protests seldom contain even that many. And half of those protestors are usually children.