Lampanelli

Watch Me Piss Off Evil Westboro Church!!

5/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Lampanelli has put the evil Westboro Baptist Church into one hell of a pickle -- they wanna protest her show tonight ... but for every hate-monger who shows up, she's gonna donate $1,000 to a pro-gay charity.

0520_lisa_lampanelli_exd
Lisa is performing in Topeka, Kansas -- home of the evil church -- and when she got word that members of the church were planning to protest her show -- because she is such an outspoken supporter of gay rights -- Lisa hatched a plan.

She's going to donate $1,000 for every protestor that shows up ... to the Gay Men's Health Crisis -- the nation's oldest HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care services provider.

Lisa tells TMZ, "It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have them send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions.'"

"I'd love to see their inbred faces when they open those thank you notes! Hopefully their jaws will drop so fast that their three remaining teeth and cro-magnon foreheads will plummet to the floor."

Whatever

Tell me how her broke ass is going to pay for all that? LOL! She's ugly, fat, and broke. LOL Funny and ugly doesn't = $$!! Too bad she's not as smart as she is funny!

KhatesBellyButton

This is hilarious!! lol F**K that church!

There's a problem here

Seriously? If there was that much $$ in it I'd bring my whole family and my neighbors including that totally crazy potential serial killer who is my next door neighbor. For $$ I'll do what you want me to do and say what you want me to say.

msdawndawn

I think a whole crap load of toothless gay people should show up, blend in, & protest just to see if she is serious about the gay cause & that she'll really donate $1000/per protest person. Hey - 200 gay protestors will net $200K. Free money for the cause is free money for the cause.

Donna

SOCK IT TO 'EM, LISA!!! Good for you!

AustralianGQ

i cant believe these religious nut jobs and what they believe in. they are a disgrace to america. if anyone is gonna burn in hell. its these idiots lol.

Disgusted

Lisa, thank you for getting the upper hand on this collection of whack jobs.

bdssinhthai

good - www.bdssinhthai.vn

raven

Liza's comment...ummm....that is not funny.

She make Don Rikkles look like a puppet show.

fran

now that is one smart lady ...go Lisa

Majestik

I have NOW BECOME, the BIGGEST Lampanelli fan, EVAH!!

You go, bitch. You rip them a new one and take them off that pedestal they perch on.

Cartman

I wish I lived near Topeka. I would show up just to cost her a grand to a good cause.

She should do it anyway. Publicity stunts like this are gay and not the good kind. ;)

boogersarecool

ARGH! Damn you, TMZ! Stop giving these guys a public forum! That's exactly what they want. You're playing directly into their hands. No attention= no stupid idiots. No counter protests = no stupid idiots. IGNORE THE F-KERS! They will go away when they see people are over their stupid, moronic antics.

Cindy

Awesome!

katcarving

When we stand before the Lord we will be judged accordingly to each and every work