Lampanelli

Watch Me Piss Off Evil Westboro Church!!

5/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Lampanelli has put the evil Westboro Baptist Church into one hell of a pickle -- they wanna protest her show tonight ... but for every hate-monger who shows up, she's gonna donate $1,000 to a pro-gay charity.

0520_lisa_lampanelli_exd
Lisa is performing in Topeka, Kansas -- home of the evil church -- and when she got word that members of the church were planning to protest her show -- because she is such an outspoken supporter of gay rights -- Lisa hatched a plan.

She's going to donate $1,000 for every protestor that shows up ... to the Gay Men's Health Crisis -- the nation's oldest HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care services provider.

Lisa tells TMZ, "It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have them send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions.'"

"I'd love to see their inbred faces when they open those thank you notes! Hopefully their jaws will drop so fast that their three remaining teeth and cro-magnon foreheads will plummet to the floor."

Ann

mintjulep

Smashing!

Toxicprincess

<3 her!!

M.T.

I love this woman! I'm feelin it girl you go ahead!

wtf?

Brilliant. She just gained a fan.

T

LOVES IT!

Minnievanillie

You are goddess divine :)

Abderia

Absolutely freaking awesome. Everyone should start doing this. Even on a small scale, everytime these nut cases protest an event or funeral, donations should be encouraged by attendees for am equal rights organization. good job lisa lampanelli

Majestik

Lisa Lampanelli, you are now my "HERO" I will follow you always, whatever you say, whatever you do shall be what I follow. WHAT A GODDESS. Charlie Sheen WISHES she was part of his entourage.

ariuszme

i notice the hate (gay) comments i've read so far appear to be male moron posters... how sad and typical.

the westboro group is made up of 1family, around 60 of them total, so for the haters who say they hope 1000 or 100,000 show up.....ur showing ur idiocy.

for the dude in all caps, i suggest u learn when to use "they're" and "their" before u scream next time :)

to the person who said they are all lawyers, not true....these are truly a small group of inbred hicks.

for those who say they hate lisa....i ask why(?). if u don't find her funny, that's not necessarily a reason to hate her!

as to the tax exemption stuff, imo all religious groups should be taxed...most of them break the law anyway, either discussing politics or thru other mischevious antics.

if they show up i have no doubt lisa will pay up...it was a brilliant idea.

all religious following is nonsense...just something for the minions to fall back on to justify the life they lead.

no such thing as a god or entity of any sort,,, we'll all still be here after May 21st....nothing to see here folks, just the usual religious zealots whacking off in public.

Majestik

Ann 27 minutes ago I hate that church, but I hate her even more. I'm a women, but I'll call her that hated word...c*nt!
--------

YOU CAN"T BE FREAKIN SERIOUS> You hate the church, hate her and you are going to diss her. Come on, if you HATE that church as much as I do, you take ANYONE that disses or goes against it as a saint. How sad that you use the word "C" against another woman, well guess, that shows "YOUR" true colors.

Gwendolyn

Any church that uses hate and self rightousnessness as their banner to wave is ignorant and misses the whole point of christianity which is love thy neighbor. If they disagree with homosexuality that is fine but to hate the whole person because of it is not christian in my opinion. I don't agree with homosexualality but I don't hate people who are or agree with it. Hate is hate. and hate is wrong. I'm sure every person does something that is not perfect and that someone else can say they don't have that challenge so they feel superior. we are all in the same boat sin wise in my opinion. we were born into it. nobody was born perfect except Jesus. the reason we have Him and the choice of christianity is because we're not perfect.

Gwendolyn

I fully support her and hope a lot of money is donated in this churches name to helping a needy cause. She is one smart gal. Full of love for people. Teaching this church a lesson on loving thy neighbor. In Gwenspeak: BLAM.

Pam

BRILLIANT!!! Wow, just when I thought there was no way to piss off these people since they are a dangerous blend of idiots AND sociopaths, Lisa Lampanelli comes up with a perfect solution. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

urbusted

I am not a fan of Lisa Lampanelli's comedy, she is a little too crass and mean spirited for my tastes, but she just gained a little respect from me for doing this. Good for her! Love this idea!
Those horrible hate mongers @ The Westboro Baptist Church are going to be surprised one day when they discover they are ones going to hell, not gay people.