Justin Bieber

Can I Get a Lift?

5/21/2011 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was left stranded on the side of the road in downtown Los Angeles today when the battery died on the crazy ride he was driving around in.

0521_justin_bieber_version5_EX
We're told Bieber was chilling with Rob Dyrdek at his Fantasy Factory, when he decided to take one of the cars out for a spin.

The cool ride didn't last long -- the battery died and Justin had to call back to the factory to have a replacement one brought out to him. We're told Justin didn't have to wait too long for help to arrive.

The Biebs does not like to be kept waiting.

CrashAndBurn

Should've drove it through the Watts area.

pete

and NO ONE in LA had the common courtesy to run the little A-hole over. a shame.

JosephG

F U C K Y O U ENANO MOTHERF U C K E R S T U P I D I D I O T

Seacrest is a Shorty

Perfect glasses for the car. He looks ridiculous.

Majestik

Mike L 6 hours ago Campagna T-Rex 14R, not a Go Cart. A $54k trike from Canada. One of the few decent things to come from Canada. Wish they'd take Bieber back though.
-----------

Sorry, our evil plan worked out well. We will now close the borders. He's all yours. LOL

chefadam

Does he have JB painted all over his tricycle? Vanity at such a young age.

CriticAl

I wish I could've pulled up alongside him, did the Nelson Muntz "HA HA!", and left him in a cloud of dust.

blah.

"The Biebs does not like to be kept waiting." Lmao. You make him sound like a complete jerk.

And, where's his bodyguard? I thought he wasn't allowed out without "protection"...

季维琴

like you, I am from China, ha ha, I don't know you can see my message

I hope I can and you decree by destiny

Hey hey

refueling

My Chinese name JiWeiQin

季维琴

I have some exciting

I don't know, would not talk to him
This is his micro Po

I said he could see
justin bieber
ILOVE YOU

Danielle

CJ 9 hours ago
huh, question is does he EVEN have a California Lic????
------------
As long as you have a license in the US or an International License you can drive in any state, you don't need s specific license per state.

AS

Ahhh... See... Here it comes...Will the real Justin please stand up? BRAT BRAT BRAT BRAT BRAT BRAT BRAT BRAT BRAT...

Jackie

EPIC FAIL.....in a few years your 15 mins will fed. ciao

Mel

Vanity? wow the woodwork are coming out, jealousy is what most people on this site and in the world have of anyone that has more than them or that they THINK has more than them, sure JB has fame, $, but hey I am Canadian, have a hot, sexy husband, great kids, family around me and the world and I'm proud of who I am, my family, my life!! ARE YOU!! its about What YOU DO HAVE IN LIFE....geez stop dwelling.

Jon

Isn't that a tailpipe on the back right side of the car?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments