Shemar Moore & GF -- 'Criminal' Bodies

5/21/2011 2:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Criminal Minds" star Shemar Moore, 41, and and his sexy lady friend showed off their ripped physiques on the beach in Miami on Thursday.

0520_shemar_moore_Mavrix

They're a match made in abs heaven.

Brotha that likes A Medium Booty

I wanna see what she working with the back though because something telling me her ass flat.

She don't have to have an apple bottom But It can't be Pancake Batter Flat. It Has to have some thickness to it.

Different-Time-Zone

Why are American men 'ashamed' to show their thighs on a shore?
It looks so stupid when they are wearing pantaloons while women at their side stroll around in micro-bikinis.

This is probably a residual of Puritanism. Or is that -if you show your legs- you would incur the risk to be called "gay"? Strangely enough these men have no problems wearing their pantaloons deep below their waist.

Brotha that likes A Medium Booty

@she is a lizzie

Damn I just came from the pool yesterday Morning and swam Ten Laps around the pool,You should have told me then Maybe I would've stayed my black ass at home! :)

PS. Come up with something Creative instead of the same old Bull****,I want to see something Original!

R

Wow. Two equally toned/ripped/attractive young people on a beach. I am just so so surprised. How rare. What a sight. Let me take another look. Oh, look, there's Harvey's ski jet.

Larue Hayalta

He has been partying it up all week in Miami and I saw him making out with a local south beach sweetie name Marina...so jealous of her!!!

wow

Nice picture. I had the pleasure of meeting Shemar when he was 26. A cool and sexy man indeed.

Rachael

He is so hot. I have loved him since he was on The Young and the Restless. I cant believe that he is still single. She is beautiful. They would make some beautiful babies.

Jord4romBC

Dude's a beast.

DERMESTHETIX BLOGSPOT

THEY LOOK NICE TOGETHER

annabelle k

nice pic...good looking couple, if that's what they are..

Montego Grant

Well, I am disappointed, loved this guy for years. Whilst he was single I thought I had a chance, now I have none - LOL!
He is a fit and sexy man! OMG!

Andigirl

Well...too bad he was just too busy to show up at a charity baseball tournament that he had confirmed for months ago. Women's cancer research really could have used your help Shemar!

StevenB

Nice to see a woman on here that isn't at least 50% silicone.

See how great they look? You should have them more often.

LordCreep

41? ... I hope my body will be ripped like that when I turn that hell of a age!

Butterfly

IN MY OPINION, SHEMAR MOORE is emerging as our country's sexiest, hunkiest, gorgeously handsome man since Brad Pitt faded into oblivion several years ago. He is tough, when he needs to be and, he is gentle, when he needs to be. And guess what, he isn't even conceited. He acquired an excellent education while he and his mother had the opportunity to reside in several foreign countries. Appropriately, he was chosen to co-star with the finest actors and actresses ever assembled for a television show, Criminal Minds, which is unlike any other. They work beautifully together and we look forward to each and every episode. Continued success, to all!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments