The Situation's Dad -- Served with Son's Lawsuit

5/21/2011 11:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Frank Sorrentino, the father of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, was served with legal papers today as part of The Sitch's lawsuit against him ... and it all went down at a charity carnival, TMZ has learned.

0521_situation_dad_Ex
As TMZ first reported, The Sitch filed a lawsuit against his pops for that crazy website he created, TheConfrontationSite.com, claiming his dad is illegally using his name and likeness.

Frank got served legal papers while he was volunteering at a charity event in Delray Beach, FL -- which we posted a story about earlier this week, so we probably tipped The Situation off to his exact whereabouts.

Sorry about that.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Hey sweaty basketballhead, you got serrrrrved!

Your own son! What kind of father does that to his own son? No wonder he's such a jerkoff, he learned it from YOU!!

Lesson learned! Get a job!

Zippy T. Pinhead

Now that is one F up family!

Sloane

just because he was served with legal papers-not court do***ents or subpoenas-doesn't mean that there is any kindof case that can be one against him

more like cease and desist or else....

the 'or else' meaning the threat of court/legal action

freedom of speech/expression etc.
father is probably within his rights if the info is true

jpm4444

ah; what would white trash celebs be without suing eachother.

Danl

U know what i call that white line in the middle? The taint!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

(Christopher) TITUS put it best in his new show, there is a part of his act on "late term abortion" and it refers to after you have been born, you have to see it, but I think it could apply in this situation.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I realize there was a pun at the end of my comment, but Webster's Dictionary had that word s(situation) long before
one of the untalented, overpaid, DB's did so screw him!

BusterHymen

So let me get this right. Sitch's Dad is pissed cuz his son wouldn't help pay for medical bills. That being said, why would Sitch "sue" his own father (knowing full well he's broke)?! What an attention whore. I think I'll make a web site with NOTHING but his likeness on it and see if he sues ME. I'd love the exposure. What a f*cking moron.

Chris

How sad is your charity event when the big name celebrity is the Situations dad :(

jack

Im laughing at these fools. I just wish that their fifteen minutes would hurry up and finish. Give it a few years and the these tools will be working as valet's or in the supermarket.

A.

To Mike,
Wouldn't it have been cheaper to just give him some bucks? What the lawyers are going to cost is a heck of a lot more expensive than what he wanted! You may feel big and mighty cause you're making the bucks but you're an ******* and karma is a bitch! Remember karma when it comes to bite you!

Cartman

This is the kind of thing that people who hit the lottery or become instantly famous have to deal with. There is always some relative with a hand out saying "gimme".

His dad is a bitch, an uncool bitch.

BigUglyTexan

So every time I post a picture or make reference to a squeeze bottle full of vinegar and water I can get sued by "The Sitch" for illegally using his name and likeness? Clarification: I'm saying he's a douche.

Annie

BigUglyTexan, that is hilarious, I almost choked on my Mello Yello.

Ms Thang

I think they are both losers. Put them in a cage and let them fight to the death. Neither would be missed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments