« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chicago Bulls Star Appears to Hurl Gay Slur at Fan

5/22/2011 7:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joakim Noah pulled a Kobe Byrant during tonight's Chicago Bulls/Miami Heat NBA playoff game ... caught on camera appearing to hurl a gay slur at a fan.

Noah went to the bench early in the game with his second foul. After a replay, the camera cut back to Noah ... who screamed a few colorful words in the direction of a fan behind the bench.

He ended his screaming appearing to say, "F**k you, f**got."

Unlike Kobe's outburst, the announcer's made no mention of Joakim's.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jenzee

Keeping it klassy as always UF trash.

Jen O.

Geeze...Now, I'm not saying it's right and I don't like disrespectful comments of any kind but...Freedom of Speech, people.

stubart

@ Chad

You seem to be obsess about gay sex. time to come out? Bitch

JoeBobThompson

This is so childish, intolerant, mean spirited, low class, and hateful. I'm not talking about Joakim Noah, I'm talking about TMZ for posting this. If he would have appeared to say "f*** you n*****," would TMZ have made a story about player using racial slur? I didn't think so.

GaryGarygary

WHat an ugly LosEr

me

What are the queers complaining about now? Plant some more roses or redecorate a room and stop worrying about words. It's a free country.

Gizmo

Sickofit, you are not getting it. I was making a little light hearted humor. When NHL player beat the hell out of one another & that seems 2 be ok. And furthermore parents and the media need to stop worshipping athletes & actors as if they were Gods & become role models for the youth. Stop putting you're children in front of the tube... play a board game.

No comment

You know in Canada they won't let you play the song Money For Nothing as recorded by the artist. The word f aggot had to be removed in order for the song to get air-time.

Shawn

Harvey most people in the country/world don't care. Get off it. I say it all the damn time.

CINEMA

Freedom of speech, regardless of who gets offended... So **** off ***got ass queers!dax

Chad

I think he should be fired. He is an embarassment to the team and doesn't deserve all the money he makes if is going to display himself in such a poor manner in the public. Thank You Harvey for bringing attention to this.

Angie

Millions of people use the word ***got.So what?It means the same as g@y.Get over it.I don't get offended when gays call me straight....j/k

Kaye

@ Nichole,

He is French and Swedish. His father is French. French is a nationality, not a race. There are Black Frenchmen.

I am Spartacus

watching the game live as soon as i saw this i thought "oh no he's unlucky because that was caught on camera." Now that means he gets $100,000 fine since thats what Kobe got and you can't not give him the same punishment. The 2nd thing i thought was little gay boy Harvey is probably going to get his panties in a bunch and make a big deal about this on TMZ so then all the stupid Gay Rights Groups are going to come out the woodwork so they can get their few minutes of attention.

People are and always will be ignorant. Trying to make an example out of Noah or Kobe isn't going to change that. More people use the term f@ ggot to mean wimp, loser, or another word for bitch and don't even think of it as a term related to gay people.

Bippy

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" - WHO CARES?????????