Maria Shriver -- Sunset Stroll

5/22/2011 11:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maria Shriver took her mind off things by taking a walk along the beaches of Malibu yesterday with a few friends.

0522_maria_shriver_flynet
The ocean air will do wonders.

Melissa

Lets be adults people and STOP with the nasty comments.

crazy christmas pie

Am I the only one who sees a haunting aura of Jacqueline Onassis in this photo--something about it provokes that same type of emotional response. . . .?

Raejean

Maria Shriver had her own career and her own money and could have married pretty much anyone. She didn't need this schmuck to remind her of how badly men can behave when they have or think they're entitled to everything.

I hope she heals and I hope TMZ will get bored with the whole thing, but I'm not hopeful when the errant spouse is a big name; Tiger Wood's wife and kids had to leave the country for a while, I think.

HarryPalms

Skeletor: I am not in a giving vein this day.

dd

KEEP UR HEAD UP MARIA THAT BUM DIDN'T DESERVE U!

who dat

It's fairly obvious Arnold has cheated with hundreds of women.

middleagedcrazy

@ HarryPalms -- Yeah, made me laugh. The woman has always been too thin, but over the past couple years waaaaay too thin.

Is it stress or is it the Arnold treatments?

Anyway, don't think it is my place to comment about who is more attractive since none of the three parties seem to be all that 'pretty.'

Don't think that either woman in this situation has that much ca$h money.

Waiting for Gloria Allred to 'rescue' all the children involved.

susanne

She defending him when it was politically necessary to do so. Zero respect for her but then again she is a Kennedy woman born and bred to be cheated on and lied by their men and defend them. I feel bad for the kids. They are the innocent victims here..

Bubbles

People are making so-called nasty comments because they are tired of being fed a pack of lies. Nobody with a brain beileves that she had no idea he was a cheater and a groper. And she had no problem lying for him on the campaign trail and using her status and credibility to discredit the women he groped. Then he won the election and proceeded to take a wrecking ball to our state!

And while Arnold was slashing education (the ultimate equalizer), Maria created the CA Women's Conference and branded herself as somebody who "empowers" women. What a slap in the face to the women of CA who were losing power in the form of access to education, wages, etc because of her husband's policies. Fake empowerment from a fake woman in a fake marriage. She's wasn't just an enabler. She was a shill.

At one of these conferences Arnold disparaged the nurse's union who was protesting him by saying that he had "kicked their butts." Watch out Mildred. Is this is how they deal with working class women who pose a problem for them?

That's why nobody is buying Maria's BS.

Meanie

Will someone offer this poor waif a cookie?

Linda

Maria! YOU'RE the Kennedy! HE's a LUCKY immigrent on YOUR family's coat tails! Dont let him bully you. What would your mom say.... ? She would chew him up and spit him out. Do it.
We ALL love you.

Ginger

Oh please, like she's so special everyone should just curtsey and back away. If her husband has had all these affairs and produced all these extra kids and she had no idea - she has more to worry about than people taking her picture.

carol

I was involved in a charitable project. Maria Shriver found out about it and wrote me a lovely letter thanking me for my efforts. I'm not a California resident. She didn't have to do that. I appreciate she did. I feel terrible for her, really do. No one deserves to be betrayed.

Sky

Maria clearly married below her level. He just couldnt appreciate everything that she was, probably envious of her too, and ended up cheating with trash that was just right up his own alley.

carole

She should just "Take him back,"!! I didn't see Jackie or Joan BAIL on her 2 s***my, cheating uncles. Or Rose BAIL on Dirty ole Joe... Chin up Shriver, and get OFF TMZ, with ur whining.. u r worse than Charlie Sheen or Kate Gosselin!!!