Rachel vs. Sarah

Who'd You Rather?

5/22/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Television actresses Rachel Bilson and Sarah Michelle Gellar were all smiles at the same event in NYC on Thursday.

0520_Rachel_Sarah_114430886_WYR
Question is ...

CoolKid

Can't you just make the poll show 'both' and nothing else..

Gah I would pound either with the intensity of 1000 charging buffalo.

Jay

His is the hardest one of these polls ever!

DERMESTHETIX BLOGSPOT

PRETTY LADIES

Joe Boo

I would do Rachel while Sarah dildoed herself watching us bang.

tlcmk

I still cannot believe the CW is trading in the hot young babes of Hellcats for these two tired hags.

princess ali baba

rachel eat a fry PLEASE!!!

Back2TheFutureFan

Absolutely love them both. Sarah will always hold a special place in my heart from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (can never forget that amazing show). Also love Rachel, but she hasn't been given a very solid role since the OC. They are actually both in NYC to promote their new shows on the CW, Ringer and Hart of Dixie. Hope both shows do fantastic, as the same can be said for Sarah and Rachel! :)

ChrisB

Question is ...

what is more stupid than 'who'd you rather?'

Answer ...

Not much.

On TMZ, does the 'buck stop' with Harvey, as far as content? This almost seems like something he'd say privately - he needs an editor or someone to tell him that this is juvenile and seems more like a game that 7th grade boys might play during in school suspension or something. Although it would be ridiculously superficial, I could imagine asking, 'Who do you think is prettier?' instead. I mean, unless you're just asking men and lesbians the question. C'mon!

I'm growing more and more tired of the same ol' same ol' here and visiting less and less.

Jahkev

Both lady look great;Sarah is a liitle bit oldschool, Rachel on the other hand young and fresh.

Curious

Rachel is a beautiful name to go with a "gorgeous" woman!

I bet she is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside.

Bri

Rachel Bilson looks like a bobble head. Emaciated is not sexy.

jpm4444

both have bodies of 8 year old boys. How about eating a meal sometime;

W

Criss,

go and get your Buffy

pffffffffff..........

Leader of the ignorant masses

I guess i would pick SMG because i have no idea who the other one is. I think i saw her in a commercial though. But since i am not familiar with the other girl i would pick SMG because she looked pretty good as Daphne and Buffy. And i like all of the butt kicking she did on that show.

JLo on Steroids

The lesser of two ugly skeletons is Rachel. Sarah has the ugliest drip nose ive ever seen, they should be doing commercials for chili's baby back ribs with all those exposed bones. YUCK@

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments