Arnold's Baby Mama -- 'Self-Hating' Hispanic

5/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mildred Patricia Baena was not well-liked by the rest of the staff in the early 90s, when she worked as a maid for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver at their L.A. home -- and we're told the big reason was that she trash-talked Hispanics.

0522_arnold_patty_beana_photo_ex_tmz_1
Sources who worked with Baena tell TMZ ... she was a "self-hating woman" who would tell members of the staff that "white people were better" and she did whatever she could to become friendly with Caucasians.

One staffer told us ...  most of Baena's peers disliked her because she was a social climber, adding, "She felt like she was better than the rest of us,"

This photo was taken in 1992 at Arnold and Maria's house, several years before she set her sights on Schwarzenegger and began the affair.  Rich Austrians apparently posed no problem for her.

So, on a hotness scale ...

0519_midred_baena_sexy_pictures_footer_V2

DANA

her name should be put next to the word Homewrecker in Wikipedia.

Sincerity

"If it seems that your color is the reason,... it's because you've been deliberately beaten down by agents of a "greedy" system until you swallowed the garbage" -- Gloria Yamato

It's not unusual for people who have been culturally "brainwashed" to devalue their worth as human beings. Ole Patty probably grew up in a household in which the appreciation of one's "cultural heritage" wasn't nearly as important as "money". Her family probably reinforced the "MYTH" that everything "good" in life is associated with Western European Anglo-Saxon (White) values and everything else outside of this paradigm is considered "worthless". Coming from a poor, uneducated Central American background would only reinforce her feelings of "inferiority". No wonder she "idealized" Maria Shriver's position because she never felt comfortable within her "own" skin. I've seen it too many times, these "deluded" souls are loyal to "no one" except their own twisted "selfishness" and "false sense of entitlement". They can easily become some of the worst "sociopaths" who will do anything to prop up their "low" self-esteem at the expense of innocent people. I wonder how many of her fellow coworkers did she "stab in the back" for the opportunity to "slither" in Arnold's pants??? Chances are they were "good" people with much more "integrity" than her.

bob dobolina

nice....GLENN SCARPELLI !!!!!

Bubbles

Patty is a social climber? OMG!! WHO in Hollywood is NOT a social climber? Harvey Levin is OBVIOUSLY a social climber. Charles in the news room is a social climber. Ahnie is a social climber (Ahnie the rabid sexual harasser of women screwed men in his early days to get to the top of the bodybuilding profession - again google it...its all out there). And MARIA - so DESPERATE to social climb that she turned a blind eye to all of Ahnie's transgressions.
______________________________

100% true!! They're projecting their own issues onto the maid. Self hating, social climber, etc That decsribes Arnold and Maria more than anybody else. Next they'll call the maid a liar because Arnold and Maria are the biggest liars on earth!

It's scary the way they're treating the mother of Arnold's fifth child...

Sociopaths are Sad

@Sincerity: You say "They can easily become some of the worst "sociopaths" who will do anything to prop up their "low" self-esteem at the expense of innocent people"

Um, sociopaths DON'T HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM. Just the opposite actually - that's what makes them sociopaths. You really don't know what you are talking about. And that quote by Gloria Yamato? You have completely misinterpreted it.

**********************
WHY BLAME THE MAID FOR SCREWING A KENNEDY HUSBAND?

EVERYONE SCREWS THE HUSBANDS OF KENNEDY WOMEN!!

THE HUSBANDS OF KENNEDY WOMEN ARE KNOWN FOR THAT!!

Kellibr

For whomever is saying that black and hispanic women want to look white: Are you kidding??? I am so sick of hearing this!
I am black with pecan-brown-skinned, but I have caucasian features; small nose, angular face and high, defined cheek bones like Iman. I have greenish/gray eyes. I have dark blonde hi-lights and color the rest of my hair a rich chocolate brown color. Why? Because I have very defined features and a hair stylist told me that my features could be down-played with lighter hair that blended more or closer with my skin color. She was right! And I've been coloring it ever since.
I'm in great shape, I am 5'8 and weigh 128. I am very porportioned with a VERY flat tummy, but have a small butt. I am told that I'm striking and beautiful. I am educated and speak very well.

I have always heard whispers that I want to be white from blacks AND whites, but mostly other blacks.

I admit that when I was a little girl I wanted to be white because I thought white people had the life and were all educated and wealthy ,because thats what the media told me. But when I grew up, became educated, and mature, I saw that the myths that the media told me about whites weren't accurate for most whites. And then came shows like Jerry Springer and Cops and confirmed it (even though I don't think ALL white people are like the ones on those shows).
I love who I am and I accept every part of me. So what's wrong with trying to enhance your looks??? You white people do it all day long with bleaching your hair, wearing contacts, getting breast and butt implants, getting lips plumped and tanning your white skin! Does anyone say you are trying to be something you're not???

I don't think I'm better than whites or anyone else, but I don't think ANYONE is better than me either! But I DO NOT WANT TO BE WHITE! Of all the ethnicities and races, caucasian or European would not be one I'd choose IF I HAD THE CHOICE! I'm proud of my skin color and proud of my slow-aging skin. I like myself but I like to enhance my appearance - as ANY WOMAN SHOULD!
I live in a wealthy area where whites get all kinds of cosmetic enhancements. They bake their skin, which results in premature aging. Whites don't age well anyway. I look 15 yrs younger than white women my age. And when I'm out with my bf and see middle aged and older white women with wrinkled skin, huge breast implants, botoxed faces and ridiculously plumped lips, I smile to myself and THANK GOD I was born black!.

Michelle

Sociopaths are Sad 10 minutes ago
@Bubbles: I explained lip injections as a sexual and youthful thing. Same with high cheekbones. High cheekbones keep the skin on the face from sagging - good bone structure keeps the skin on the face from sagging. It's all related to youth, wealth, or sexuality. It is NOT related to ethnicity. NOBODY goes to their plastic surgeon and says "I want to look more ethnic". NOBODY goes to their plastic surgeon and says "Give me lips like an ethnic person"...they say "Give me lips like Angelina Jolie".

If you worked for the fashion or beauty industry, you would NEVER say that because you would know. Again, I'm not saying it's right...I'm just saying it's the way it is. Everywhere you go, India, Dominican Republic, Cuba, etc...they ALL WANT LIGHTER SKIN. Some guy in the Dominican even came up to my mom (while she was on vacation) and caressed her skin and just said "money" with a sad smile and walked away.

@Michelle: Actually, darling, YOU are the one with your head so far up your a$$. You get mad at me for stating the truth but it's the truth and the more you deny it doesn't mean it will go away. You should embrace the truth...because by realizing the problem, we can change the problem. You stupid woman.

**********************************************************

Columbia Grad. Please tell me what top ivy school you went to? Laughing to the bank.

user1

This smear campaign against the maid has to stop. She hasn't even spoken yet.

I'm sure she raised her son well, so that should be reflective of the type of person she is.

cc

This chick is a mexican herself, and is ugly at that. Why the heck does she think she is all of that? Because she had a date with the fire many women wish they could have had, and believe it, Arnie ain't all that; he's just the best this woman and others could get . . . which ain't much at all. What? Did she really think she sits on a gold-mine? I think not. She is no doubt an illegal alien and hated every minute that she could not attest to being a real United States Citizen, and still her Austrian-Mexican child is not a real United States Citizen, no matter what, and basically because she is still illegally here and the child came from her belly. Really funny, if you ask an expert on this, and yeah . . . that would be me. :)

Koru

she's really not ugly if you look closer. she looks like an avg down to earth kind of person with a playful attitude and happy. he might have found her to be a breath of fresh air from the pressure of the high-powered world he was in.

Sociopaths are Sad

@Kellibr: You say: "I am black with pecan-brown-skinned, but I have caucasian features; small nose, angular face and high, defined cheek bones like Iman. I have greenish/gray eyes."

Congrats on your Caucasian features. Lucky you.

Sociopaths are Sad

@Bubbles: You say "It's scary the way they're treating the mother of Arnold's fifth child... "

I heard he may actually be Ahnie's 7th child...and counting!!

Michelle

Sociopaths are Sad 15 minutes ago

************************************************************

Opinions are like a-holes DARLING.
I disagree with you and like a cranky toddler you cry sulk and call me stupid? Oh my, someone miss nap time? I'm not mad at you, you simple minded tool. I've never met you. Why would I be angry at you which is the correct word to use not mad. Shows how STUPID you are.

RAZOR

ALOT OF THESE WOMEN FROM SOUTH AMERICA ARE PROSTITUTES

dimes

Haven't you heard the latest? Supposedly there are SIX women who claim to have little Arnolds.