Arnold's Baby Mama -- 'Self-Hating' Hispanic

5/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mildred Patricia Baena was not well-liked by the rest of the staff in the early 90s, when she worked as a maid for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver at their L.A. home -- and we're told the big reason was that she trash-talked Hispanics.

0522_arnold_patty_beana_photo_ex_tmz_1

One staffer told us ...  most of Baena's peers disliked her because she was a social climber, adding, "She felt like she was better than the rest of us,"

This photo was taken in 1992 at Arnold and Maria's house, several years before she set her sights on Schwarzenegger and began the affair.  Rich Austrians apparently posed no problem for her.

So, on a hotness scale ...

0519_midred_baena_sexy_pictures_footer_V2

user1

Nice job TMZ with bringing in this racist article. Who's paying you all- the Shrivers or what? Now the whole hispanic community is going to gang up on you guys for bullying this woman.

lilac

Took this snippet from a Fox New's piece done Saturday:

Latinos who are making the page a gathering place where they can go to defend the erstwhile Schwarzenegger-Shriver staffer, and offer her—in English, Spanish, or sometimes both in a single post—words of encouragement or advice.
It’s impossible to tell, of course, which of the MySpace pages’ hundreds of thousands of visitors are definitively Latinos.

TMZ response? To destroy Ms. Baena's support amongst her peers, within her own community by printing a racist, slanderous lie. Again it's their "sources"(unnamed of course) who allegedly worked with Ms. Baena, who TMZ quotes: "Sources who worked with Baena tell TMZ ... she was a "self-hating woman" who would tell members of the staff that "white people were better" and she did whatever she could to become friendly with Caucasians.

TMZ is disgusting, and the only reason I am on here, is to defend the defenseless from their slanderous lies.

Sincerity

Sociopaths are Sad about a minute ago

@skinhead 1969: No, that's the truth according to YOU. I can't get out now since I'm at work. Luckily I'm good at what I do and can post at the same time as I do my analysis. But, once work is over I'm going out with my gorgeous black boyfriend who dumped his black girlfriend for me. :)

@Sincerity: "Real people" - what does that even mean? Can you "smell them" too? You poor foolish woman.

***********************************************************

From what you've posted so far, I have pegged correctly!!!
You need to get out more and stop trying to impress people with your "IMAGINARY" educational credentials and personal life. When you're a "FOOL", no one's really gives a "RAT'S AZZ"!!!

Sociopaths are Sad

Whatever TMZ spews forth, there is just NO WAY I can believe that a Guatemalan MAID can single-handedly bring down Ahnie Schwarzenegger and Maria Kennedy Shriver.

I mean, REALLY? That's just preposterous. There is a lot more to this story than is being put forth right now. A lot more.

Bubbles

re: "She's a real stunner isnt she..hair and teeth included."

She doesn't have all the money for PLASTIC SURGERY that Arnold and Maria have. (Not yet, anyway. hehehe) Even with extensive surgery Arnold is still fugly.

Sociopaths are Sad

@Sincerity: You make me laugh. Seems you can't "smell" sarcasm can you? Because in addition to my three degrees from Harvard, Stanford and Yale and my gorgeous black man who dumped his black model girlfriend for me...you failed to mention that I also own banks as well as several countries where I am the absolute ruling monarch and the currency has my photo on it.

Pay attention you retard.

user1

I heard that Arnie didn't fire the maid.

That's what Joy Behar was saying.

Maybe Shriver's camp is behind the smear campaign.

lilac

Trying to turn Ms. Baena's peers against her is just loathsome on TMZ's part. If I were Ms. Baena I would demand my accusers and those who are defaming me, to face me in person and say these things in public,instead of hiding behind "sources, and "unnamed sources". I bet these so called "sources" don't even exist.

The first amendment to the constitution guarantees the right of free speech and of the press. Unfortunately, some individuals like TMZ, have used this right to protect themselves from litigation when they produce material that is hateful or when they use ethically questionable methods when reporting a story.

WildBill.TX

If it wasn't for "STEROIDS", Arnold wold be cleaning streets. The man can't talk good english, can't act, can't govern and is a lying two timer to his wife and children. The man can't be trusted.Steroids is the only thing that did him any good. Without that body, he would be a nobody and i dare anyone to say different!

Sky

re: "She doesn't have all the money for PLASTIC SURGERY that Arnold and Maria have. (Not yet, anyway. hehehe)"

With all the money that Arnold has he could have easily offered her money from plastic surgery and liposuction if he wanted to. He might have liked her the fugly way she is. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Lmao

Hikahi

So this woman hates her Hispanic roots.

I suppose Arnold loves his Germanic roots, including his Nazi father, and that's why he stayed in Austria?

And Maria loves her philandering uncles, and that's why she looks like Skeletor.

QE2

Bubbles write: "As far as I'm concerned, she lied for her groper husband on the campign trail. She has NO credibility!!! NONE!"
**************************************************************

Bubbles, I couldn't agree with you more here. That ridiculous book--something about 10 things she wished she had known--shows how delusional she really is.

However, I think she was an opportunity here to be a much better example to young women. If she changes her ways by not desperately clinging to the next man in her life and regains some of her personal power she might just be OK. And she has the opportunity to change her professionnal life as well. She could really use this opportunity to do some amazing things.

Arnold is really beneath further comment at this point IMO.

Sincerity

Sociopaths are Sad about a minute ago

Pay attention you retard.

*******************************************************

I'm certainly "NO" retard and I "PAY ATTENTION" to a great many things. For starters, I don't recall any Jewish Canadian women who are a current "ruling monarch" of any "legitimately" recognized nation with a Black lover that's she "freaking" with after work. However, if you are currently working and drinking "alcoholic" beverages "on the job", you just may find yourself looking for another job very soon, unless "laying on your back" and "spreading your legs" is how you actually earn your living. If this is the case, more than likely your "Black" lover is your PIMP!!!

Sociopaths are Sad, YOU'RE A "FOOL", I REST MY CASE!!!

Rico

Maria knew Arnold was a player. He has always been. But knowing that your husband slept with the help, and had a kid by her is a hard pill to swallow.

carole

Mildred musta been gettin a LOT of MONEY over the yrs from Arnold. she Looks nothing like her photo there. today notice the blond hair, all styled, the porcelin veneers, the BIG BOOB implants, the nice house, child support and a 65,000 cash gift for her down pmt. on the new house. Just like Octomom, the citizens of CA. gave it all to her....compliments of thei Governator....