Arnold's Baby Mama -- 'Self-Hating' Hispanic

5/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mildred Patricia Baena was not well-liked by the rest of the staff in the early 90s, when she worked as a maid for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver at their L.A. home -- and we're told the big reason was that she trash-talked Hispanics.

0522_arnold_patty_beana_photo_ex_tmz_1
Sources who worked with Baena tell TMZ ... she was a "self-hating woman" who would tell members of the staff that "white people were better" and she did whatever she could to become friendly with Caucasians.

One staffer told us ...  most of Baena's peers disliked her because she was a social climber, adding, "She felt like she was better than the rest of us,"

This photo was taken in 1992 at Arnold and Maria's house, several years before she set her sights on Schwarzenegger and began the affair.  Rich Austrians apparently posed no problem for her.

So, on a hotness scale ...

0519_midred_baena_sexy_pictures_footer_V2

JMJ

They are both idiots & deserve whatever comes their way as a result. I feel bad for the big & little children involved, they didn't do anything wrong yet will suffer. By the way, this woman is ucking fugly!!!!

unemployed

Drunk, horny, and availability is a sonofabitch!

lauren

She looks like Glenn Scarpelli in her 1992 photo!

- sorry Glenn, no offense

Everyones~A~Star

I dont condone her affair but wow,....feel sorry for her. Hang in there Patty this will pass.

itsallgoodnRoanoke

Trash it is and Trash it will stay, Leave it alone, Well she laid this egg so now BOIL in it. Take it all back, Hey that should be a title of a new song. Take it all Back, Somebody Please, Take it all Back.

Slavadimir

A hahaha the scale only went up to 5

Keandra

beauty is in the eye of the beholder !!!!

Kirk

At least she is way better looking than Skeletor (Maria).

smartypants2

Mike 1 day ago

Jealously much? The funny part is that I was discussing with my white friends how so many hispanic women are walking around with bad bleached hair, tons of make-up, fake colored eye contacts, tc. all in an effort to look white. Of course hispanics deny it but it's a terrible secret. As a white person, I am quite flattered. Hispanics aren't the only ones who do it. Look at blacks and asians. I know so many nonwhites who used to be 100% black or hispanic or whatever but now they're walking around saying that they are 'mixed' even though they're not. I don't see why we should hate on her for denying her race or for wanting to be white. As a white person, I would never want to be any other race. I know there are going to be some white people who will try to contradict what I am saying but let me tell you that they wouldn't want to be any other race either. Those whites feel guilty.
========
Not to mention that white women get perms to make their hair curly; contact lens to change their eye color, plastic surgery - botox injected in their face because they age so badly, whatever they inject in their lips and butt; sitting out in the sun to get darker while getting cancer; breast enhancement because they are usually shaped like 12 year old boys and liposuction. Yep, white really have that natural look....sarcasm for you who are too stupid to understand.

Bri

Guys please leave this woman alone. She has a 14 year old son who could really be hurt by all this. She made a mistake but I read that her son is a wonderful, exemplary boy. She has obviously raised him well and has not exploited her situation. As mad a Maria was and is at Arnold by TMZ's own account would also lead me to believe that Maria's supporters, family and staff wouldn't be adverse to planting negative stories about this woman.

betty

This woman did not make a mistake she made a choice as Arnold and his children are also being hurt. I have no sympathy for this woman nor Arnold. They deserve every scathing thing said about them. They did the deed now let them pay the price.

volkan

Arnold he was making funn to Arizona Governer Brower
about illigals. Now GOD punished him. He deserved it.
Hope he wont get anymore movies and his wife can take every
thing away form him.

DAISEY

I was going to say"Arnold! What were u thinking?!" I guess he wasn't...Maria & kids must be soooo sicknened...I don't blame the maid...ARNOLD'S A PIG!!

anen87

TMZ IS TRULY THE RACIST ONE!!! The idea that this particular Hispanic woman bagged a "Caucasian" man seems to make TMZ cringe!?!?! Sure there's "self hater"s in every race, But I don't believe Patty is truly one of them because to be a True Self Hater she would have had ALL her other kids fathered by a White guy, which they weren't. In fact her current boyfriend (the one arnie's son currently called daddy, Alex Aguiar) is Hispanic. U RACIST IDIOTS!!!

FYI, just to make TMZ cringe, Did you know Hispanics are technically by default Caucasians/Whites (unless otherwise stated)! Check your AMERICAN GOVERNMENT if you don't believe me, Hahaha TAKE THAT to have something to really Cringe about RACIST TMZ xD!

ykp

I totally thought the pic was Lawrence Monoson when he filmed "Last American Virgin".