Conrad Murray Goes Dumbo

5/23/2011 2:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With his manslaughter trial pushed to September, Dr. Conrad Murray enjoyed some downtime at the happiest place on Earth and rode a Dumbo ride at Disneyland yesterday.

0523_conrad_murray_NPG

He's living the life.

0523_disney_footer

YANNI

What else can he do? He kills MJ and where does he go, THE ONE PLACE THAT WITHOUT A MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD LOVE. This situation with this man is really getting to be just to much to handle. I am tired of the scapegoat defense too. THIS MAN WAS IN MJ'S BEDROOM AND HE WAS THE ONE THAT ADMINISTER THAT POISON TO MICHAEL, AND HE WAS THE ONE THAT TOOK THE JOB TO MAKE $150,000/MONTH. WHETHER MJ WANTED IT OR NOT HE COULD HAVE SAID NO.SO WHETHER "HE" WAS PINPOINTED AS THE PATSY OR NOT THAT IS NEITHER HERE OR THERE. AS MJ LAY DEAD HE IS HAVING THE TIME OF HIS LIFE AT DISNEYWORLD. WELL, HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO CARES IF HE COULD GO TO JAIL OR NOT. BECAUSE OF HIM THERE ARE CHILDREN WITH NO PARENT, A MOM MISSING HER BABY, BROTHERS AND SISTERS WITHOUT THE BROTHER THEY WERE RAISED WITH AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD MOURNING HIM AND THIS "DOCTOR" IS ENJOYING HIS LIFE. IT'S BEEN 2 DAMN YEARS. THE TIME HAS COME FOR THIS TRIAL TO GET ON AND BE OVER WITH. MJ DIDN'T HAVE A SAY AS TO WHETHER HE WOULD DIE THAT FAITHFUL DAY OR THE DAY AFTER. MURRAY CAN JUST GET 4 YRS. "OR LESS". WOULD HE RATHER CHANGE PLACES WITH MICHAEL? HE GOT DEATH!!!!!!!

=)

The press will not stop saying lies... unless people stop believing in them.

Eleonora49

Phantom, Thank you for that Beautiful Video and Poem from my beloved MJ. I love his poem!!!!!!!!Thank you soooo much!!!

Eleonora49

You are so enchanting, like the music in my dream. The sweet sounds from a far. An unbound spell of Love. Ever so soft angel sends sounds in my dreams, tunes from an unseen world. So gentle and perfect. I close my eyes and go to sleep and travel to a time unreal. Sounds and songs, tunes from a far in Heaven, only to hear by angles ears. Tunes so lovely, so serene. Angels singing, only to hear between heaven and earth. Enchanting tunes too beautiful to describe. It means only to hear by Angels ears.

When I go to sleep, I hear soft Music and singing sometimes, only Musicans will understand. So sometimes in the middle of the night, I wake up my child and sing it to him and tell him to please remember how it sounds, but in the Morning, he forgets and I get mad because I can't write music notes and its lost forever.

Paul

"...But I will never stop helping and loving people
the way Jesus said to." - Michael Jackson

Reflections On The Dance

tis_ruthy

He was out with his child wasnt he, no mention of that here...takes back my earlier comment...thoroughly endorses parents looking like idiots on rides with their children lol. Sweet child.

nadia

dr. conrad murray is REANACTING MICHAEL JACKSON ... he is an innocent man ... becuase this is a hoax ... people who cannot see that is a bunch of blind dumbasses

mjlover

@ justice: Go **** urself and Dr.Death! Shove your foot up your azz before talking bad about Michael Jackson THE KING OF POP!! Do some reaserch and LEARN the truth about Micahel!!! You must be a lonely,pathetic,angry looser that hates Michael bc everyone loved him for being such a wonderful and kind person. Only a sick person like YOU can think and believe such stupidities about Michael bc you didn't know him. He was innocent then and IS innocent NOW!! You are the kind of ppl that give humanity a bad name... Heal the world from ppl like you! Find the truth and learn from Michael... he was a great person, a great son, a great brother and most of all...a grat father!!! God bless his children and may they stay away from negative ppl like you (@ justice).... WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!

Pricilla

Funny that TMZ is always where Murray is, getting exclusive pictures. What TMZ was doing at Disney? Walking in the Dumbo too? This is a circus! Michael is alive...

moni

LC4Michael 4 hours ago

This was most certainly a set up. What are the chances TMZ was at Disney just hanging out waiting for this to happen? Doubtful. Unless someone sent the pic to TMZ and they are taking credit for it.
------------

It wouldn't be the first time that Murray tries to present himself publicly in a positive light. Let's see, what could we already enjoy? Well, there was the "selflessly helping doc", the "sporty jogging doc", the "likeable-helpless parking meter doc", today it's the "loving and caring father doc". I'm curious what will be next. Hopefully the "jailhouse doc".

On the other hand: His little son is not responsible for what his father did. Let's have him some fun with his dad, who knows how long this will last.

tis_ruthy

Maybe he's still ascending, Nadia. It takes time.