Conrad Murray Goes Dumbo

5/23/2011 2:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With his manslaughter trial pushed to September, Dr. Conrad Murray enjoyed some downtime at the happiest place on Earth and rode a Dumbo ride at Disneyland yesterday.

0523_conrad_murray_NPG

He's living the life.

0523_disney_footer

Phantom of the Opera

Happy Birthday to your son, Eleonora.

susie

Yeah!

Elvis the King of Rock n Roll
Michael the King of Pop
OhWell the King of TMZ

Eleonora49

Oh there even dresst up in Poodel Skirts and Ponytails.Boys are all in Suits ,shirt and ties.Boys Hair all like the old day Brushed back.

Eleonora49

Phantom, Thank you so much with all my Love, Eleonora. My son said thank you as well. He loves it when you link those nice songs from MJ, it brings him memories of his childhood.(When he was a Baby I played none stop MJ songs all day !!)

Eleonora49

Ohwell yes this is it !!I can hear them having fun there are all good Kids !!

Eleonora49

Its a new Generation growing up.My Best Frend said to me the kids are smarter now.And when they're older, they will change our world to be Better. She also said that our Goverment will change!!She knows my son and his frends there are super smart kids and there will not take any nonsence when they're Adults.It will all get Better it will take Time.Michael Kids and my son thats a new Generation growing up. they are smarter and tougher...they will Change things for the better.

Eleonora49

Ohwell He sad no !!!

Eleonora49

Ohwell His Dad is Abusive and Crazy !!! I been dealing since December 2010 now with him about none payment of Support!!!I got a Lawyer but its just too crazy.I left his Dad 2000 and the Divorce was done 14 Feb 2001.He owes us more than $18,000 in back pay but he is just an .... What can I say ?? Big mistake on paying the lawyer in full instead of half, they will take longer if you pay in full.

Eleonora49

Ohwell, no, he told me to run to a diffrent state, he wanted me to change his last name to my maiden name.But the Lawyer said it will cost me 700 to 1000 for him and the worst part is his Dad has to give an okay to the name change !!How stupid is that ?!An abuser has to approve it.Iam getting my Maiden Name Changed for $10.00 the Lawyer did that.Now he will change his name as soon as he turns 18 so his DAD has no say anymore.

Eleonora49

Hope you right. I just told you some of my Nightmare with my Ex !!He is the Devil!

susanne

the number one song :-) Michael Jackson gets another number one. Go Michael :-)