Zach Galifianakis

SLAMS January Jones

5/23/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's safe to say Zach Galifianakis is NOT the father of January Jones' mystery baby -- because Zach says the "Mad Men" star was so rude to him the first time they met -- he CUSSED HER OUT.

0523_zach_january_Getty
Zach recounted the story during an interview with TheShortList.com -- after TSL told him January recently named him as one of the funniest men in town.

Zach, apparently shocked by the comment, replied, "That’s really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other."

He explained, "It was crazy. I was at a party — I’d never met her — and she was like, 'Come sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it’s time for you to leave now.'"

"So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f*cking be nice,' and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny.'"

TSL then asked if Zach would ever do a sex scene with January -- and he replied, "I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it."

justsaying

He wouldn't want to screw her, huh? He sounds just like every other guy who knows a girl would never screw him. They all think she's ugly, mean and nasty.....that is until she walks up to his door and says "let's screw." Then he couldn't get his underwear down fast enough. He sounds like a 10 year old.

MD

@ Michelle,
He didnt put down teachers...thats pretty effin obvious. He saying that she came from down to earth surroundings..so she needs to take the stick out of her ass and remember where she came from.

Victoria

Zach is annoying too. He is funny here and there but ive read other comments where he's bashing people and thats rude in its own!

Bob

She's the worst thing in the best show on television. Awful actress, just awful. And I get the impression she's a massive b*tch as well.

Hot Blooded

I think they're both overrated.

Superman

Sorry, but she looks like Macaulay Culkin. And if she has a mystery father baby, then she's trash, also. Another way overrated actress!

Michelle

MD 4 minutes ago
@ Michelle,
**********************************************************

Gee thanks for the explanation. Knowing a few teachers who teach P.E. calling them "GYM Teachers" is trying to down-play the fact that they are educated and must have a bachelor of science to teach this subject. Last I checked most celebs were once from down to earth surroundings as you put it. I feel like take a dig at her. Who cares what this woman's father did for a living. Would she be more justified in being a b*itch if he was a plastic surgeon? NO she'd still be considered a b*itch. No one is better than anyone else period.

Fidel's niece

Yuck Zack, disgusting, fat and hairy,
is so delusional to think
a beautiful woman would
have anything to do with that APE!

Yuck Zack, eeeeeeeeeeuuuu!

smashley

um he's been in movies for over 10 years. hes been funny forever so all the haters stfu. shes pretty and got lucky thats why shes "famous" no accounting for taste.

Kathy

I love this guy!

KeepItSimple

Zach really is not that funny and boring. Who knows if his story is true. He probably tried to hit on her, and she turned his ugly ass down. Yuck!

MariJoy

Good on him - someone has to bring these arrogant little ****s down to Earth.

chaz

he's obviously joking, idiots.

Ashley

@ Michelle

It is pretty easy to tell that you are an argumentative little biatch as well.

Obviously it is NOT a dig at her that her father was a 'GYM' teacher. Her fathers occupation illustrates that January did not come from a wealthy family which sometimes follows with a sense of entitlement.

Now go look in the mirror, and punch yourself in the face.

Feds

I have listend to Zach G. on podcast and he is very funny and down to earth....So I really liked the guy, after this info, I love the guy! F January Jones-C#nt

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments