Zach Galifianakis

SLAMS January Jones

5/23/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's safe to say Zach Galifianakis is NOT the father of January Jones' mystery baby -- because Zach says the "Mad Men" star was so rude to him the first time they met -- he CUSSED HER OUT.

0523_zach_january_Getty
Zach recounted the story during an interview with TheShortList.com -- after TSL told him January recently named him as one of the funniest men in town.

Zach, apparently shocked by the comment, replied, "That’s really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other."

He explained, "It was crazy. I was at a party — I’d never met her — and she was like, 'Come sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it’s time for you to leave now.'"

"So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f*cking be nice,' and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny.'"

TSL then asked if Zach would ever do a sex scene with January -- and he replied, "I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it."

Ken

He comes off like an idiot every time I see him on the tube.

BRET

That tub of lard is not funny and his movies suck!!!! **** You Zack!!!!

emmajulie

i've never understood the big deal made about her. she's really average looking, an okay actress, and comlpetely forgettable. why she's considered some grace kelly type is beyond me. she's just like wallpaper.

BS Patrol

Zach and his "selective outrage" - He spoke out against casting Mel Gibson in his film, but not against (convicted) rapist, Mike Tyson?

How do you decide where you draw your line of hypocrisy, Zach?
Maybe your conversation was offensive at Ms. Jones' table. Seems quite possible.

Gina

Wow this guys has a big ego. Maybe she just doesn't like talking to fat ugly perverts

PRO US

That's not a flattering picture of her. IMHO, she's very good looking with a pretty face, nice hair and a slim, attractive body.
Is she a great actress? I'd say "No" but she's not horrible. She was OK in her role on Mad Men and kinda fit the role as a cold, pretentious, power hungry woman.

Maybe he has other redeeming qualities, maybe not, but he is not a good looking guy. Not at all. Maybe that's where he derives some of his anger against women that he directed at her.

If someone tells you to leave their presence, you can leave. No big deal. Find someone who appreciates you and leave those who don't. Isn't that better than whining about it? Everyone is not going to like anyone. He should grow up. He sounds a little immature.

raven

Hey JJ I think you are great and You do a great job on MM.

The rest of you can go f--k yourselves.

LOVE to January....

Jenna

I'm not quite sure who he is. I think he is the guy the airline made buy TWO tickets because he's pretty fat. Every time I do read something about him, he's always bitching. What an ass clown!

hmmmm

that...doesnt sound like the whole story. she asks him to sit down then suddenly turns into a total balloon-headed bitch?...while very possible, sounds unlikely

knowing hes a comedian, he probably said something offensive to her that he thought was funny.

than again...who knows?

Ivan in Phoenix

Zach's acting range is so incredibly limited you could play every acting part he has ever had one after the other on a never ending loop and you'd swear you were watching clips out of the same movie. He was funny in 'The Hangover' but every movie I've seen of his since then has been nothing but the same stupid character over and over. He's so predictable that he makes Jim Carrey look like a great actor.

hollywoodman323

Zack Galafinfatass, needs to get over himself. He's not funny,
How much you wanna bet he left out the part where he starts to hit on her inappropriately, thus causing her to say i think you better leave now.

this is the same Jackass who wont throws a temper tantrum cause he has moral objections to mel gibson being cast in a cameo role in hang over 2,yet is ok appearing on screen in same said movie with a convicted rapist and wife beater named mike tyson.

phil

this little dork thinks he is something special now. your not funny. you just say what the writters write.

Susie

Zach mentioned talking for 10 minutes, and he must have said something very rude to her.. Funny how he didn't mention what he told her, only what she said after it.. He is obviously trying to make her the bad one..

mary

if she let him sit with her, she must have been drunk. but not drunk enough to let him stay once he opened his mouth, with his childish dribble. he isnt a teenager, but has the mentality of one. so i guess she is a diva and he is immature.

Spitfire

Zach is proves again that he is an *******. He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments