Zach Galifianakis

SLAMS January Jones

5/23/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's safe to say Zach Galifianakis is NOT the father of January Jones' mystery baby -- because Zach says the "Mad Men" star was so rude to him the first time they met -- he CUSSED HER OUT.

0523_zach_january_Getty
Zach recounted the story during an interview with TheShortList.com -- after TSL told him January recently named him as one of the funniest men in town.

Zach, apparently shocked by the comment, replied, "That’s really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other."

He explained, "It was crazy. I was at a party — I’d never met her — and she was like, 'Come sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it’s time for you to leave now.'"

"So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f*cking be nice,' and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny.'"

TSL then asked if Zach would ever do a sex scene with January -- and he replied, "I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Spitfire

Let me reword that. Zach proves again that he is an jerk. He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

Michelle

Ashley 20 hours ago
@ Michelle

It is pretty easy to tell that you are an argumentative little biatch as well.

Obviously it is NOT a dig at her that her father was a 'GYM' teacher. Her fathers occupation illustrates that January did not come from a wealthy family which sometimes follows with a sense of entitlement.

Now go look in the mirror, and punch yourself in the face.
**************************************************************

Takes one to know one wh*ore. Why don't you go fu-ck yourself you hot load of c-u-m that should have been swallowed. LOL thanks for the laugh you cu-nt!

John

@ Ashley

You sound like a moron. The other douches who actually thought you were funny must be mentally retarded idiots out on a day pass.

You sound like quite the little hyper biatch yourself. Little biatches like you often end up at the end of a punch.

shuttheeffupn.o.lady

I don't care what her dad does.

I think that was the point Michelle was trying to make. Hey Ashley you sound like a confrontational crabby b-i-t-c-h that needs a c-o-c-k in that cave of yours ASAP.

Toothless slack jawed yokel.

Nancy

@ Shuttheeffupnolady

LOL

What is funny is that she's getting KUDOS from sociopaths are sad. The same delusional wh ore that makes up stories about owning two banks!

Okay Ashley take the straight-jacket off and then maybe we will listen to what you have to say. Are you sitting in your own urine in a mental health facility? If not you should be!

N.O. Lady_is_a_wh*re

@ Ashley

Take your own advice. You sound like quite the aggressive itch in training too!

Ron

That girl is probably very rude, just a guess.

Kristi

Notice that he doesn't say what he was talking about before she told him to get up and leave... He could have been drunk or acting disgusting.

Michelle

Kristi 21 hours ago

Even if he said something unsavory. She's a c-u-n-t for telling HIM to leave. Why didn't SHE walk away if she was offended? What the hell kind of comment is that to make to anyone? Is she the queen of effing England? What he didn't curtsey for this well-known casting couch sl-ut who is knocked up with no baby daddy in sight? Sign the wench up for teen mom Oh wait she's too old LOL Ashton Kutcher dated her and told her to her face she would'nt make it. Just wait a few years we won't even know who she is. I think the hangover guy is funny. She has nothing to her credit. Can't even hire a stylist to make her look less miserable and less constipated. Every pic she looks like a stuck up itch!

VoiceofReason

People..people...we don't know what he said to her in those ten minutes...how can you judge when you don't know the whole story?

Courtnee

Honestly, I don't fancy either of them too much. But in terms of acting, I'd pick Zach over January any day.

I don't applaud him for saying that to her and vice versa. He doesn't have too many films under his belt either, and they were all sub par. And who knows why she said that to him? Maybe we aren't getting the whole story.

jb

like anybody cares what that fat hack thinks.. i dont watch mad men, but still like her better.. the only reason i know who he is, is because he's a freaking fat lard racist... dont watch anything he is in, everything i have seen sucked!!!

fran

I think they are both too stuffed up with their own importance....both will be gone in a year or two

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6