Lindsay Lohan -- Wardrobe Malfunction In Miami

5/23/2011 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What does NBA star Chris Bosh have in common with Lindsay Lohan's right breast?
They both COULD NOT BE CONTAINED in Miami this weekend!!!

Lindsay Lohan Nip Slip

Lohan had a bigtime photo shoot on the roof of a Miami hotel this weekend -- and in between shots, LiLo had a Janet Jackson moment.

Only this time, no one complained.

UPDATE: Her boob falls out AGAIN... See photo here.

LeslieB

Rather droopy for a lady as young as she is.

Sammie

Funny how TMZ leaves out the BEST pics - see here where TMZ refuses to go anymore:

Sammie

Oh yeah....and she quit smoking....riiiight.

Steve

Say what you say, but she has some beautiful breast

stargazer

I'm sorry, but she is very nasty looking. Her boobs look as old as she does - pushing 50. Sad, considering how she isn't even 30 yet.

MV

Can you write about someone else? this Lohan thing is gettin old

Blood Red Witch

the black kid was driving 7 minutes ago
Steve 6 minutes ago

Say what you say, but she has some beautiful breast

yes she does if you like national geographic. women of kenya

________

LMAO

Gia

Lindsay's 24??? Damn girl wear a bra!!! Didn't your Mama teach you anything?

Jack Peter

How did she get a DUI and not get charged with holding Coke? Cause she dropped a dime on her dealer......

Fallopia Lopez

She is seriously the oldest looking girl in her early 20's I've ever seen. Oh, and BLEAH.

Byron Green

Pretty saggy for a 24 year old in ten years they will be hovering like a couple of fat water melons down by her belly button.
Personally I have always liked tities small and firm

ketjo

I just mossied on over to ROL and took a look at them other photos. and I gotta say ..THIS is what all you Lohan trolls are drolling over ????? She looks just like one of the girls that used to stand on the corner of Cherry and Riverside Sts picking up tricks for the night and they looked a hell of a lot fresher then she does...... And whats with that bottle of whatever she is constantly carrying around and sipping on ? and the citgrette handing from her lip or in her hand..hate to have her get up in my face talking I bet her smokers breath would take your breath completely........

As for being sexy...lord love a duck you have to be kidding !!!

Hello I'm starting to feel sorry for the woman or I would be if I thought she deserved it..No sorry I can't...she knows what shes doing she just still trying to squim out of this current mess...After all it's not her fault........

the Seeker

To the people posting mean comments - udder failure

she is so hot , she sizzles..

pop Lohan = Linnocent

ketjo

Oh and to the fellow who said shame on TMZ for using this picture they at least could have used a good one....Son I have to say this but after looking at the others....THIS IS THE GOOD ONE !!!

ketjo

Hey seeker

Udder failure about sums it up ! Her udder failure......