Ryan Seacrest's GF

Kissing Another Man

5/23/2011 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend Julianne Hough passionately locked lips with another man in Florida yesterday -- but good news for the "American Idol" host ... it all took place on the set of her new movie.

0221_media_removed-1Julianne and Diego Boneta co-star in the upcoming Tom Cruise flick "Rock of Ages" -- and if it wasn't clear from the manhandling beach photos ... they play a VERY touchy-feely couple.

So far, no word from Seacrest -- but we're guessing ... that's gotta hurt.

bunny

Why would this hurt Ryan Seacrest if she's his girlfriend and he can do more than kiss her? The last sentence in this article makes no sense.

Mich in California

@Joao, actually, American has not drunk the gay "marriage" kool aid: 31 states have voted on same-sex marriage, and ALL 31 voted it down. The only states that have it are ones where judges/legistrators have forced it without a vote of the people.

Ryan's girl friend doesn't have high moral standards if she's making a slutty movie like that. Sigh, bring back women with moral character! We are soooooo sick girls behaving like sluts!

Jetdriver

Ryan, she's a hottie - hang on her to her!

Jetdriver

Ryan, she's a keeper - hang on her to her.

joey

tmz seems desperate,she is hot and doing what she is getting paid for.end of story unless she elope's.

Nicole

Ouch! Ryan is way better looking than Diego. Maybe if Diego got a haircut. I am not into the girly shag look. I hope Julianne is serious about her relationship with Ryan b/c it is obvious that he is head over heals in love with her, and she doesn't have the best track record when it comes to relationships, and she is too young to know what she wants right now. Maybe by the time she is 30, she will be better able to make a true commitment to Ryan. I just like Ryan so much, I don't want to see him get hurt, but he is an adult, so stay tuned! The best is yet to come..........

moe l.

Ryan Seacrest is GAY! He really doesn't care what Julianne does; she's only on his arm to give the image that he's not gay. Everyone has known Seacrest is gay for years. NBD.

I am Spartacus

She's smoking hot, too bad she's stuck being a beard for a little weiner like Seacrest. Just come out of the closet already you homo!

Julie

That's probably the most action she has gotten in awhile!

Straight Talkin Texan

She is SO beautiful and talented...my all-time fav from Dancing With the Stars. However, I wish she wouldn't dress so scantily, even if it's for a movie. I feel she's setting a poor example by dressing that way.

wendi

he won't care, he might even want the guy for himself. we all know ryan and women don't mix

Yak

Ryan Seacrest's GF. Good one.

JoAnne Rhymes

That's Exactly what I was thinking, it is why I clicked the link! But I found my guy already!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3