Barack and Michelle

Catch Royal Fever

5/24/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Almost a month after the Royal wedding, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama finally basked in the glow of newlyweds Prince William and Kate Middleton at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday.

0524_obama_michelle_Rex
It was a meeting of the superpower couples.

Rip M 2 Shreds

Hey juju, don't you have more to do than insult people who don't drink your KoolAid? Oh yeah, you probably haven't had a job in awhile, have you? So anyone who doesn't worship Obama is either a teaba**er or racist. Nice talk.
It's so interesting how the liberals are so filled with hate and venom. Stalin would be so proud of you!

juju

And I bet Jesus is really proud of you!
For the THIRD time someone complains about insults while being insulting to others.
Gosh I love the hypocrisy on the right - it always brightens my day to watch the right foam at the mouth with their ignorance. A black president really makes them crazy.

Toronto woman - yes, there is something about the conservatives here that hate helping the poor, whether it be with food, education or healthcare. And yet they also claim the mantle of "Super Christians." Doesn't make much sense, does it?? They are convinced that EVERY poor American does not have a job or are just lazy. They don't think there is such a thing as the "working poor." They are very narrow minded and only look out for themselves.
They claim they are the party of morality, and yet, while the Democrats have ostracized John Edwards, they want to elect Newt Gingrich, a serial cheater. I just don't get their logic.

NatTxn

Kate's dress is very beautiful and appropriate. I live in So Cal and am hard-pressed to find a dress with sleeves...

Matteo

@ YOUR MOMMA "The royals had the honor to be in the presence of The President of the United States and the First Lady." I don't understand how ignorant some people are! Who cares about your President here in Europe? Do you know your first President George Washington comes from the same family tree as Lady Diana and the Royals? It's called The United Kingdom! Can you read, "KINGDOM"? And an idiot said "The Royals are spending London's money." London is the capital of The United Kingdom, you stupid kid! Most of the people in England say "I am very proud to be a British Subject. I am a subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II." and they are happy with that.

Sammy

Why should Obama and Michelle meet with William and Kate? These two free loaders could not even bother to invite the President of the United States and his wife to the royal wedding. Imagine, the leader of the free world is not even invited to the wedding, yet that azz clown Kayne was.

Buzz off Willie and Waity Katie.

Sammy

Also, Michelle looks HIDEOUS as usual. Can't this woman dress herself? This outfit is particularly heinous.

This is embarrassing, especially since Kate looks so chic. This woman represents our county and this is not doing us any favors in the world’s eye. Michelle works out and has a nice figure, why does she dress like an elderly church Dixie granny?

I guess I’m glad she was not invited to the wedding since I’m sure her outfit and hat would have been atrocious.

Sammy

juju 3 hours ago
And I bet Jesus is really proud of you!

________________________________________________________________

JuJu: WHY are YOU answering this question? You yourself said you don't have a job, you don't work, you don't see half of your hard earned money taken out for taxes. Oh...how easy it is to critize others when you are not in the position of paying taxes yourself. Until YOU pay taxes, don't bash others who do...

juju

Sammy -
Please point out where I stated that I do not work - you know what they say about assuming, right?. I have no problem paying taxes to take care of those less fortunate. I believe it is a value of Jesus and Christianity, right? If my tax dollars can help feed the poor or give an improverished child a chance to go to college, or a doctor's visit for an elderly person, that's fine by me. Silly Christian virtues, right?? I also enjoy having roads, bridges, my local fire and police dept, and my kids going to a great public school. All paid for with those horrible, evil TAXES!!
And also, please tell me why you are paying 50% of your income in taxes? As a member of the middle class(under $200K), we pay roughly 25% in taxes - and the weathiest pay 35%. Is your accountant ripping you off? Do you do your own taxes and are just too stupid to figure out that you are paying too much?
Better get back to school - maybe a high school diploma will help you get that tax problem of yours straigtened out.

baby

so nice seeing OUR president acting like a celeb, TOO BAD HE ISNT HELPING THE PEOPLE IN JOPLIN, MISSOURI!!!!!!! GUESS THE LIL FOLKS DONT MATTER? NO CLEAN WATER, NO FOOD, NO PLACE TO SLEEP...................

liv

wow! Our economy is in the dumper....people out of work and a massive tornado in Missouri....not so important to fly home...better to have a photo op with heads of England that didn't even invite you to their wedding no matter if you are the president of the United States....guess acceptance is more important than the people you are supposed to represent. Time to grow up and act like the leader people thought you were. just sayin' Not again in 2012.

Tania

It wouldn't matter what Mrs. Obama wears, she will still be ridiculed. She has class and it shows.

Tania

Fawn

Glad they have time to have Tea because alot of Americans are digging themselves or loved ones out of rubble! Have tea *******! Really! I am so ashamed of our leader. I want to drive to Missouri to help right now but I cant afford the gas and he has all power and wants tea with Prince William and the queen!What a sad day when our leader uses our money to go a visitin!!Booo Obama!

rose

What a comparison. Obama, who is putting of his visit to Missouri to visit his great great great grandfather's hometown and to have a sleep over at Buckingham Palace. And William, who put off his HONEYMOON to do his service in the RAF. Catherine, looking fabulous and Mrs. Obama looking out of place with her wardrobe. I hope our president actually does help to accomplishe some resolution with the Palestine and Isreal.

jen