George Lopez DRAGS Arnold's Mistress to Late Night

5/24/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Lopez scored a HUGE interview last night with Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress Mildred "Patty" Baena -- and we gotta say ... she was looking better than ever.

052411_lopez_tonight_video
Thanks to the people at "Lopez Tonight" for the hilarious clip.

susan

Why in the world would George Lopez comment on Arnold???? He did just about the same thing! People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. How many hookers were you with George? You cheat on your wife with prostitutes and you judge someone else!!!! What about your buddy Oscar de la Hoya doing cocaine and cheating....are you talking about him....you probably partied with him. You should go into "soul rehab"! You are a disgusting woman hater and negative force. And you are a cheating bully! Karma is a bitch George! And it will come knocking on your door...

STARR C

I just watched the clip! I didn't even giggle!

Bearcat34

@Celeb gossip addict, I don't care who he makes fun of. She does have it coming. I wasn't sticking up for the maid. I'm just saying Lopez isn't funny. I've tried watching the show multiple times, and I just can't do it. He's annoying, unfunny, and quite honestly I think he's a racist. I don't even care that he cheated on his wife (even though no matter who you are that's a low-life thing to do) I just flat out find him boring and unfunny.

Puckett

Like Lopez doesn't have some secret mini me out there running around too...

Tim

she looks like a dude in a wig

HumanNature

HE'S A DISGUSTING CRAB TRYING TO CLIMB OUT OF THAT "GLASS" POT!!!

HumanNature

STARR C 44 minutes ago

I just watched the clip! I didn't even giggle!

ME TOO!!!

Leader of the ignorant masses

Not even joking but he does look better.

R

George as Mildred looks a helluva lot better than Mildred as Mildred.

MusicMaven

Okay, George Lopez IS a mean-spirited, unfaithful/ungrateful azzhole, but THIS 'interview' was dead-on hilarious!

LMAO and agreeing with everyone who thinks George Lopez in drag is MUCH more attractive than The Fugly Duckling.

maney

She looks much more attractive here than in the other clips on tv I've seen

Smash Bravo

Much better looking than the real Patty. Love you George!

agree

If she would have someone thin and shape her eyebrows she wouldn't look so masculine. Arnold likes her big boobies.

Robert Paterson

funniest man alive..funny bit,his ratings just keeps getting higher and higher NEW KING OF LATE NIGHT LOPEZ-TONIGHT#1!

you Rock!

susan

George is lame and gross and a has been bully! His wife kept him in line and with out her he is showing the world who he really is: a mean spirited bully

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments